CHAPTER 1 :

Screams...groans...gunshots...lifeless-bodies...blood....

Panting, running, sweating, gasping for air to breathe, heart racing faster than turbines, with every passing step the visible sight of countless bodies of muscular men lying in the pool of blood so much as if there is a blood shower happened just now are flashing in front of a little girl.

She is sobbing without any break, screaming in fear while searching for a way out. Her parents are nowhere to be found and now she is just standing alone inside this mighty white mansion walls splashed with red blood which once used to be the witness of her growing self. The more she runs, the sight gets more traumatic for a ten-year old to behold.

Blood stains, falling bodies, bullet sounds, coppery smell of the dead ambience were making it so difficult for that little girl to hold herself up properly. Her trembling body parts, her drowsy head were all indicating her-self being so closed to the verge of losing every control. And just like that her vision getting blurry and finally hitting unconsciousness.

"Aawaaaaaaaaaaah......"

The girl who was just having a nightmare woke up suddenly panting with vivid signs of fear written all over her heart-shaped face. Droplets of sweat gathering around her forehead and her risen chest trying, heavily filling the lungs with maximum quantity of oxygen available in the lightly dim bedroom, all just agreeing to be the evidences of her traumatic past.

She tried focusing on her breathing and at the same time began counting numbers until she regained her normal self. Then reached her hand up to the bedside table to grab for her anti-anxiety pills, pressing them inside her mouth and swallowing them in a single go with the help of the glass of water resting on the same table.

After she felt herself in all ease and once sighed in relief, she then looked around searching for her phone to check upon the time. As soon as she turned her screen on, she was flabbergasted with the amount of texts and calls she received from her friends. Quickly she called her best friend and got greeted with her nags.

"Where have you been Rebecca? I have been trying contacting you since this evening..."

"Do you even remember about our daily Saturday plans? Are you coming here?"

"Hello...Rebecca..Are you there? For heaven sake just answer something....."

"Rebecca.....Bec..."

"Ouff...Irin stop screaming, you are too loud for my ears' tolerance to noise. I can clearly hear you and yes I'm coming there within an hour, till then just wait okay, now bye."

With this she quickly ended her call before letting Irin a chance replying her back. She then got up from her bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. After cleaning herself, she went towards her closet to find something suitable for wearing in their Saturday night party.

She chose an off-shoulder beige top with denim trouser bottom with her hair falling open reaching up to her neck end. After checking herself in the mirror and making sure of her beauty capable of attacking the hearts and minds of every handsome-s and pretties out there, she then rushed outside as she was already running late for their usual rendezvous.

As soon as she stepped outside her house, she came across a very tall, bulky, muscular middle-aged man waiting for her to take her to her destination.

"Good evening mam...." He greeted her.

"Good evening to you too Mr Fritz." She replied with a soft smile.

He then opened the back door of the luxury black Bentley for her and then went to take his usual seat in the front accompanied with the steering. Then he turned his head to the back to ask for Rebecca's consent before driving.

"Mam, where will you like to go...to your regular place?"

"Yes...and like every time you don't have to drive me back, and if daddy or mommy asks anything just let them know I will be out all night with my friends."

With that he just nodded and started the car engine to take the Armstrong Princess to her weekends favourite pass time club in New York-Funday Eve, which has been her constant place for playing around.

As soon as she entered through the club doorway making her friends aware of her arrival, all of her companion came forward to compliment her beauty. The praising words escaping each mouth were also becoming the cause of jealousy in all the ugly bitches hearts.

"Oh....hi dear, you look good tonight. So, what took you so long to come or did you just got your tongue stuck between the inner of some pretty 'V' and made them come?" One of the bitch spoke with pretense.

"How are you so sure...maybe it could be some long 'D' as well, or maybe both, we never know... right Rebecca." Followed by another bitch's wink.

This...This is what she doesn't like, the tone of this ugly homophobes who always mocked her regarding her sexual preference. As Rebecca is known as the well-known player of the hearts of not only handsome boys but pretty girls as well. With her never ending charm she could easily attract both the genders and get them licking her feet within few minutes of their encounter.

Even though she was famous as the name of playgirl among her friends, the truth was she never have had any relationships in her life until today. The nickname apparently was given not out of her having too many persuaders instead of her nature of easily breaking hearts with the light of speed soon after the love confessions.

Every time she was being proposed, she always declined it saying they are not really her type. And like this she never dated anyone but this was not the biggest secret. Actually, she had a very low sexual attraction towards anyone she met and even after being seduced by the other party for several times she never felt the urge of having desperate sex, so she continued flirting around to avoid people's suspicion regarding her little secret.

When she consulted this with the doctor, who told her it was the consequences of her anxiety and sanity medications which caused the low levels of sex related hormones secretion in her. But even after that she never stopped taking one, as she feared rejecting the pills might worsen her nightmares. And with this her virginity status and the actual preference of gender was still remained as an undisclosed mystery.

Rebecca simply ignored these insensitive sluts and continued with her usual ritual of flirting and drinking. Irin and her drank till both of them got totally wasted and became completely unable to stand properly on their own feet. Luckily, they had a familiar bartender who served them in their every visit to the club and treated them as little sisters, called a cab for them to get home safely.