•27•

The sound of the people in the terminal as you made your way towards the exit filled your ears as you looked down at your phone, Your two weeks in France was amazing, it was true that you'd miss it in the long run though you had no intention of transferring there.

"Y/n!" You look up seeing the face you had missed for four weeks. she ran to you, you dropped your bag as you both embraced each-other in a tight hug. She lifted you lightly causing you to laugh, "god I missed you." She murmured pecking your lips gently. You smiled as she pecked your lips again and again peppering your face with little love kisses. You laugh gently pulling away, "stop! You're embarrassing me!" You whine at your girlfriend who hummed as she kept peppering your face, "I don't care, I haven't seen my baby in four weeks I've earned this." She murmured smiling against your lips.

She pulled away picking up your bag, "I have a staff dinner tonight at the Clair monte. You won't miss me too much while I'm gone tonight right?" You ask as she walks you to the car. She smiled at you opening your door for you, "I've been missing you all break is it wrong for me to be a little stingy with my babe?" She says smiling brightly, "why the hell did they make the reservation for tonight anyways knowing you just got off a long ass flight?" She asked after putting your bag in the back seat and getting in the drivers seat. You shrugged "i have no idea but it's a free dinner" You say smiling brightly, "oh wow free food huh?" You nodded your head proudly. "I just really hope I don't have to hear stupid shit from the other professors." You say smiling leaning over gently kissing her. She smiled softly into the kiss and nodded "did you enjoy France?" She asked as she pulled off from the terminal parking lot.

"It was nice I made some friends there." You shrug "but not for me, I won't be transferring." You say as you look at her. "Well leave the option open okay." Leighton says leaving you confused, you raised an eyebrow "why?" "Well if you leave it open then we won't be student and professor anymore. I could fly out to see you on breaks and stuff." She shrugged "it's just a thought, if you don't want to transfer that's good too I'd really rather keep you here with me." She says making you smile softly, "you're a dork." You say giggling, she laughed shaking her head.

Reaching your house Leighton could tell you were tired. How? Well your head was wobbling the entire hour drive from the airport. She knew the plane trip had been long and figured that you'd be tired when you got home. Getting out of the car you stretched your legs yawning. "Take a nap baby." She says getting out as well, "I'll get your bag later for now let's just nap." She says and you nod as she leads you into the house. She took off your coat and your shoes for you, taking your hair out of the messy ponytail it had been in when you landed before leading you up to the bedroom where she helped you undress the rest of your clothes.

"I'm so tired." You murmured as you crawled into the bed sliding under the blanket. Leighton laughed softly "that jet lag is surely hitting hard huh? You sure you want to go this dinner tonight?" She asked and you nodded, "no, but I have too." You murmured as she crawled into the bed beside you sliding under the blankets and wrapping you in her arms. Her fingers ran through her hair as she began to hum a soft tune, you loved her voice when she sang or hummed, she was insanely good at it and even though she was shy about it she knew it soothed you so she would hum soft tunes to ease you to sleep.

She had missed this, yes it had only been weeks but it felt like years since she'd been able to hold you in bed like this, the two of you tangled in each others embrace. She felt your breathing ease being slow and steady and your body being limp, she kissed the top of your head before closing her eyes letting you sleep peacefully in her arms. Whilst you slept she scrolled through her phone watching videos making sure to keep her headphones in as to not disturb your much needed rest.

You're nap had been about three hours long but it was refreshing, you opened your eyes seeing Leighton too had fallen asleep eventually, you lean over her admiring her face, god you were happy to be home now, you sat up looking at the clock on the wall before easing out of the bed stretching. You had to get ready for the dinner tonight, in truth you would have much rather have stayed in with Leighton, but you knew it was important to your coworkers that you'd be there.

You took a quick shower then looked through your closet for something to wear, your body wrapped in a towel. You looked through all of your dresses seeing there wasn't one that you wanted to wear. You didn't hear the blonde creep up behind you gently wrapping her arms around your waist. You flinched before relaxing at the scent of her perfume, "shhh" she coo'd in your ear. You sighed smiling "I was trying not to wake you." You mumbled  as you pulled out a red lace dress with rhinestones along the chest area, you huffed looking at it before putting it back, "not sure what to wear?" Leighton asked curiously her voice horse from just waking up. You nodded "everything looks meh to me right now." You state looking over them again, "wear something casual. A little skirt and a button up shirt, it's not too out standing but also simple." She says "or you could just tell them your Jett Lag is really bad and you are exhausted. Stay here with me I can make it worth your while." She grinned softly gently kissing along your neck.

You hummed grinning as she turned you around gently opening your towel tracing the kisses along your chest, "you are making a very hard to refuse offer." You murmured your hands going to her hair as you pulled her closer, you felt her lips curl into a smile against your skin, "then why refuse?" She says moved her lips up to the pulse in your neck gently sucking on it. She felt your legs become putty under you so she wrapped her arms around you. You whimpered as she sucked then gasped realizing what she was doing, "wait Leighton!" You broke free from her going to the bathroom to see the now dark redish blue mark she left on your neck.

You see her leaning against the door frame smiling, "it looks good on you." She chirped watching as you go through your make up to cover it. "Babe why are you going, you don't even like half your coworkers because they give you lectures." She says hugging you from behind her hands rubbing against your bare stomach. "Someone is being very needy tonight." You grin as she nodded turning and lifting you to sit on the bathroom counter. "Is that guy gonna be there?" She asks you raised an eyebrow confused as she kissed along your neck, "what guy?" You moaned out softly as she kissed along your skin. "That stupid French teacher." You hummed you had almost forgotten about the curly haired French man, "he's a professor isn't he?" You give an obvious question to her very obvious question. She huffed "I don't like him." She murmured, "ya know he stopped by your class TWICE while you were gone looking for you." She scoffed, you laugh at your girlfriend's frustration gently cupping her cheeks.

"Is my baby jealous?" You ask curiously, She huffed "no." Her eyes averted to the counter instead of looking at you. You grinned easing your way into her eye sight, "I'm your lady." You say smiling gently pecking her lips, "and only your lady." You murmured softly against her lips, "now I'm gonna get dressed after I cover this." You say pointing to the hickey she had given you moments before. She laughed shaking her head "fine, fine. Go to your stinky dinner with your stinky French boyfriend." She teased making you roll your eyes laughing as you got off the counter going back to applying your make up.

"I'm gonna pick out your dress since you are struggling." She says smiling brightly going to your closet, you shake your head chuckling, "god I missed her." You mumbled as you applied the make up to your neck in the mirror.