•8•

Y/n: Hey, are you free tonight...?

You whimpered as the blonde thrusted inside of you with the purple rubber.  "F- Ah~" she grinned at your reaction , "such a cutie." She says gently kissing your neck leaving a dark purple mark. Any other day you would have stopped her but right now your body was so full of bliss that you didn't care, you wanted her to do it more, you needed her to do it more.  She lifted you up so you were now sitting on her lap. "Work for it." She tilted her head gently rubbing your waist. You nodded and slowly began to move yourself up and down the strap, Your moans filling the fancy hotel room as you did so.

"Tatum~" you moan out not getting enough pleasure doing it this way. She grinned "I like the way you say it." She wrapped her arms around your waist and began to move your body up and down. Her blonde hair sticking to her face covered in sweat. She kissed you softly as you whimpered into it. That familiar pit building in your stomach. "W-Wait!" You squirm  bit and she tightens her grip, "it's okay. Come for me." She says laying you back on the bed and thrusted deep inside of you. Your legs locked around her waist as you clung to her, the mattress soaked as you came undone beneath the blonde woman on top of you. You both panted as she stayed in place for a moment allowing you to collect herself before slowly pulling out of you.

"You did good." She coo'd to you gently pushing your hair behind your ear as you look up at her with tired eyes. She smirked at the trail of dark red hickeys that had formed along your body. "A cold spoon and these will go right away." You sat up watching her take the toy off then smiled as she crawled back into the bed wrapping her arms around you pulling you close to her. It didn't feel bad, though it didn't feel insanely good either. Maybe this is what you needed. A moment with someone else maybe you were becoming too comfortable with Leighton but the only thing you can do now was deny the growing feeling you had for the younger woman.

After you had seen Leighton kiss that guy it was like your body had went into auto pilot. You avoided her for the rest of the day then when you got home you texted the only person you thought would be available, Tatum. She booked you guys a hotel and she was amazing in bed but it didn't feel right to be with her. Leighton was angry with you and in your eyes she was justified. You had invalidated her feelings because you were scared to share your own.

"You okay?" You hear a soft voice ask as fingers ran through your hair. "Huh? Oh um yeah." You murmured. Tatum chuckled "you aren't a very good actor. You called me on a whim, right?" She says looking down at you. "No....i guess?" You seemed unsure. "I won't be mad, everyone does it every once in a while. And I don't mind being your little booty call." She teased, you playfully rolled your eyes before sitting up. "Leaving already?" She asked and you nodded "I've got something important tomorrow. A math competition." You say as you begin to slide your pants up your legs. She pouted a bit sitting up. "Why am I not surprised you're a math nerd." She says making you laugh. "Let me take you on a date, Next time you are free." She says "Dinner?" She questioned. You smile walking over to her. "Not very booty call of you huh?" You tease to which she smiled wrapping her arms around your waist, "I'm a special booty call." She teases back causing you to laugh. "Okay, fine yeah we can go out to dinner when I'm free again." You say gently kissing her lips.

You moved her hoodie to grab your shirt, her keys fell out of her pocket your eyes landing on a familiar logo on the keychain. You frowned picking up the keys and holding it to her "you went to Essex?" You ask curiously. She looked at it then hummed "Yeah?" You chuckled "let me guess, Business major?" She smiled as you put on your shirt "was it that obvious?"

The two of you departed, you going back to your home, the Calc-a-thon being tomorrow morning  you just needed to rest. Upon entering your bathroom to shower your eyes widened at the trail of redish blue hickeys placed along your body. "Ugh Tatum." You groan leaning forward in the mirror to get a better look gently pressing your finger on one of the bruises. You didn't think she had done that many.

Your eyes went to your phone when you had gotten a ding on it. It was a school email informing all staff that parents would be coming. Next week and will be sitting in some of the students classes. You really weren't looking forward to it. You personally hated having to meet the parents of your students, speaking to them about their grades, parents trying to bribe you to change the grades of their kids who are failing. Essex was a school for the rich and much like rich people they believe money can solve everything so when you don't budge about changing their grades for money it tends to leave a bad taste in the parents mouth.

Also you would really rather not look Leightons parents in the eye....

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

"ALL RIGHT ESSEX, COLUMBIA, AND HARVARD STUDENTS! WELCOME TO THE FALL CALC-A-THON!" The host says as all the math nerds cheered. You sat quietly smiling, Andrew sat beside you wearing his Essex polo shirt, everyone on the team had one. You gently patted his shoulder. "You're gonna do great Andrew don't worry." He looked up at you "not without Leighton. I can't carry the whole team by myself." He sighs "and those guys are good." He says pointing to the Harvard team. You looked over at them then chuckled. It's true Leighton hadn't arrived yet and it was only moments away from starting. "I'm sure she'll be here don't worry. Plus you are ten times smarter than those Harvard losers and the Columbia losers combined. Ya know why?" You smile at him as he looked at you confused "why?" He questioned curious to your answer. "Because I taught you." You tease ruffling the boys hair.

He laughed "fine, fine I'll try to relax a bit. Remember you promised the team a pizza party if we win."  you nodded "I'm positive you guys were going to get a pizza party either way. But we'll say that."  You hum, you looked at your phone texting Leighton, it wasn't for you it was for the team. In truth you had seen the Harvard team they were quick with their answers and you know the other three boys would be nervous and that would affect their performance. Andrew you were sure was okay but having Leighton created a balance and now the teams were uneven as well.

Y/n: Where are you?! The Calc-a-thon is starting?! The teams are uneven. Please Leighton don't let us down.

"ALRIGHT STUDENTS CAN I HAVE ALL THE TEAMS GO TO THEIR PODIUMS WITH THEIR NAMES ON IT PLEASE?" You rubbed Andrew's back, "you guys got this she'll be here." You say as he went to stand up. He nodded wiping his sweaty hands on his pants.

Ethan, Andrew, and Nicholas each stood at their podiums, Leighton's still being empty, you checked your phone to see she had red your message but hadn't responded. You had a bad feeling she wasn't coming because of you and now guilt was staring to wash over you as you looked at Andrew who looked at you with a worried look as the other students took their places at their podiums.

Where the hell was Leighton?