•16•

Your hands were bound behind your back with a leather belt as Leighton rubbed your bare back, like you had promised Sunday night had come and Leighton was eager to make you pay for the two days of teasing.

She smacked your ass hard making you grit your teeth, "fu- ah!" You whimpered tugging at the leather on your wrist, "shhh." She gently kissed where she had smacked her hands gripping your thighs as she pulled you closer to her, her tongue beginning to explore your entrance as you let out a loud moan into the pillow.

Leighton had spent the last day of parents weekend with her mother at the Kappa house of course by the end of it she was at your door demanding you to be on all fours, you didn't quite remember how your belt had come off or when she used it to bound your hands.

"Leighton~" you moaned as she replaced her tongue with two of her fingers, "you teased me for two days, now look at you, shaking." You shook your head as she lifted your waist up a bit more, "no? You aren't trembling right now?" She tilted her head leaning over you. You felt yourself clench around her fingers as you shifted your thighs to feel some kind of friction, she wanted you to work for it the way you made her work for it. You moved your hips slightly against her finger making the blonde smile as she slowly kissed your back. "Good job." She whispered in your ear.

You both panted as you laid beside eachother "wow." Leighton mumbled as she caught her breath. You gently rubbed your bruised wrist before leaning over your girlfriend smiling. "Feel better?" You ask as she gently rubbed your back nodding "yea actually, I do now." She says moving her hand to gently rub her fingers through your hair as you laid your head on her chest. "Maybe we should try something like that again?" She questioned kissing the top of your head. Shrugging you smiled "I don't mind." You murmured gently playing with your girlfriend's fingers. She saw the bruises from the leather belt on your wrist gently kissing them "I'm sorry baby." She says softly as she kissed the markings.

Smiling you straddled your girlfriend's waist, "why are you saying sorry?" You grabbed her hands gently pinning them over her head, "I liked it, you are really cute by the way." You say gently kissing her forehead. "Are you hungry? You can order something it's only 9." You say climbing off the bed she nodded sitting up, "where are you going?" She asked "to shower when you are done ordering the food why don't you join me." You say as you entered the bathroom.

Leighton ordered a pizza she knew you weren't really in the mood for meat so she got half pepperoni and half just cheese. After she placed the order she made her way into the bathroom opening the glass shower door getting in behind you. The water was warm. You smiled feeling arms wrapped around you. "Hello my love." You say smiling softly, "hi baby." She says softly, she was quite simply holding on to you, "what's on your mind?" You ask turning in her arms gently letting your arms around droop over her shoulders.

"I want to show you off." She says, "is that so?"you question raising an eyebrow, she nodded gently pressing her head against yours, "why me?" You ask curiously, she raised an eyebrow, "because you are my girlfriend? And it's about time I come out. I've been in the closet for a long time. Even if it's just to my roommates." She says, you weren't going to tell her to force herself to stay in the closet, you sighed "do you trust them?" You knew that Whitney already knew, You knew that Kim already knew you just hadn't met them formally in a setting in which you acknowledged their suspicions. Leighton nodded "Whitney wouldn't tell and neither would Kim." She says before looking away "Bela on the other hand. I doubt she would tell anyone but she is a very unpredictable person."

You sighed looked at her with an unamused look, "I'm going to put my faith in you, if either of them tells we are in trouble you do know that." She nodded gently pecking your lips, "can I introduce you to them? Maybe at sips tomorrow night? Or here? Or where ever you want to meet them at." You could tell Leighton was excited, it was cute, you smiled softly kissing her cheek. "Why don't we take it slow yeah? First you get them together in a place you feel comfortable and you come out to them. You don't have to introduce me yet, and I'm positive they know who I am so for now just come out the closet. But only do it because YOU want to, not because you want to show me off." You say gently cupping her cheeks. She took in what you said realizing she may have been a bit rash with just diving in to telling her three college dorm mates that she was in a relationship with one of the professors.

It hadn't even been long since Whitney's secret relationship was found out and she didn't want that kind of heat put on to you. Leighton nodded gently kissing you, "you're right baby." She smiled. "You really like kissing me huh?" You ask and she nods smiling, "I do, your lips are soft." She says leaning in kissing you again.

—————-—————-—————-—————-—————-

You woke up  beside your girlfriend, Your head turning to look at the clock on the nightstand before you turned to look at Leighton, "baby?" You murmured, "you're gonna miss your first class if you stay asleep." You say softly, no response. You gently nudge her "babe." You say her eyes slowly opening, "just a couple more minutes?" She asked wrapping her arm's around you, you laughed softly "no, your education is important." You reply, She sighed nodding "okay, okay." She sat up rubbing her eyes,she watched as your eyes slowly shut back her leaning down kissing your temple, she slid out of the bed beginning to get herself dressed for her first class. "I'll see you later baby." You nod "I love you." You murmured tiredly and she smiled "I love you too." She says before leaving.

A/n: a cute chapter until I figure out a new conflict, thank you for all the likes and votes!!!