•3•

The music was loud, bodies danced against eachother and you immediately regretted being dragged out of your home, why couldn't Grace pick a bar something a little more quiet. "Grace I don't know if I want to be here." You shout over the music. "Well we are here so don't be a sour puss and enjoy it." The red head spoke as she dragged you towards the bar. Grace had taken you to a club, she found online, it was quite a ways away from Essex just to make sure you wouldn't see anyone from your personal life.

"Hello ladies, what are we drinking tonight?" The bar tender asked, she was a tall woman, her skin covered in different tattoos and her hair dyed an ombré orange. "Can I get two Kamikaze's, and three Mind Erasers for my friend?" Grace asked the woman leaning forward to expose her cleavage to her, the bar tender smirked at her then nodded "three Mind Eraser and two Kamikaze coming up." She says before walking off to make the drinks.

"I want you to let loose tonight." Grace starts looking at you who obviously had a very displeased look. "So you are going to drink this and then drink many many more drinks after this and you are going to let loose. Pretend this night is like you are twenty one again." She says gently nudging your shoulder.

If you were pretending this night was like when you were twenty one you would be in your bed stuffing your face with Doritos and rewatching the walking dead from start to finish, not here having sweaty people pressing against you. Your drinks were sat down Grace humming when she looked at the napkin that was placed under her drinks smirking. "Well I might get lucky tonight as well." She say putting the napkin in her purse.

You tapped the edge of your drink as you watched Grace downs her two shots, you looked at your three drinks and sighed before you began to down them one at a time. "Okay." You say after squeezing your eyes shut letting the burning sensation from each shot pass. Grace cheered you on from the side before gently patting your back, "now come on! Let's dance!" Before pulling you into the crowd. Shot after shot you were starting to loosen up a bit, dancing with other people at the club though staying close to your best friend.
—————————————-

—————————————

Leighton looked at you as you looked down at the book, the orange tone of the light bouncing nicely off of your skin as she looked at your y/c/h fall down your shoulder. "Okay so if you move the three here and here what do you get?" The blonde heard your words but didn't notice you motioning your pen on the problem printed on the paper. Her head leaned closer to yours as you explained when she looked up to see if you were listening her eye's widened at the closeness of your faces.

"Can I kiss you." Leighton asks softly. Your mind was still misconstrued due to the alcohol you consumed, you knew it was wrong but without a second thought you nodded your head slowly. "Yes." You say softly before she finally connected your lips. With in seconds the kiss began to get heated, tongues battled for dominance as you felt soft hands making their way up your thighs. They slipped under your dress tugging at the fabric of your lace panties.

You pulled away gently placing your hand on her chest to push her back, using your thumb to wipe the corner of your mouth you turn back to the book. "What's wrong?" Blue eyes staring at you, eyes you refused to look at. "It's nothing I just don't think that it's a good idea for me to be encouraging this kind of relationship." You say "I'm sorry." You look at her sincerely making her frown.

"I'm an adult you do know that right? Capable of making my own decisions." She asserts, it was true she was going to be twenty in the fall. She leaned in placing soft kisses on your neck. "And right now my decision is to be with you." She turns your head gently making you look at her gently placing your foreheads together.