Terror Of The Morning After

Room 42, Roadside Motel, Unknown City, Unknown State...

       Hazel eyes opened in the wake of beaming sunlight that had managed to push through the thick brown drapes that lined the large window of what appeared to have been an unfamiliar motel room. The sensation of something wet and warm engulfing his rather prominently aroused cock had gotten his attention as he found himself gripping the hips of what appeared to be a beautiful woman riding him for all she was worth despite the present light of the morning. At first, it had not bothered Hadrian as he just assumed that his wife had finally been waiting long enough and decided to take matters into her own hands. But the sensation had been vastly different from what he had expected from his wife over their nineteen years of marriage.

As his vision began to improve amid the semi-darkness, Hadrian noticed the young and fully nude blonde riding him in the center of the motel bed. He grunted in the wake of the waves of pleasure filling his body as his weary mind struggled to make sense of the entire scene. Beside them, a younger blonde woman was fast asleep and equally naked as she curled up with one of the pillows between her legs and moaned in her sleep.

Hadrian looked upon the young woman in confusion, but she didn't seem to care because she was busy riding him for her own pleasure's sake.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck Daddy..." she moaned increasing her intensity as she rocked both him and the bed with her movements. "Oh, I love your cock so much, Daddy..."

The use of the word Daddy seemed to unnerve Hadrian as he thought about his college-age daughters and the possibility of some young punk shoving his penis inside them. He thought about his wife who was nowhere to be found and the realization that he was subconsciously cheating on her hit him.

{"That is one hot piece of ass."} said a voice that seemed to come from out of nowhere.

Hadrian remained confused, but his body seemed to ignore that he wasn't in the mental state to participate. His cock pulsed as he got closer and closer to his release and the young woman with green eyes that he recalled being named Bethany continued to ride him for all he was worth.

{"Fuck...I love it when this hot bitch calls me Daddy."} came the voice again.

Hadrian couldn't control the node of panic that filled him while hearing the strange voice and feeling the young woman riding his cock that didn't seem to be under his control as it should be.

Fear set in, and a wave of stress seemed to overwhelm him.

{"Daddy's gonna cum baby."} growled the voice as the green-eyed blonde continued to moan and stroke his chest. {"Daddy's gonna cum real deep this time."}

More panic filled Hadrian as he felt the inevitable pulsing quicken and knew he'd been on the verge of an unwanted release. He realized that he had not been wearing protection and it was getting more difficult to hold back.

"FUCK!!!!" he growled as his cock began to spurt multiple loads of thick and rich semen into the waiting womb that mounted him.

{"FUCK YES!"} hissed the pleased voice this time.

The sweat-blasted and panting blonde known as Bethany kissed him on the lips and climbed off him before making her way to the shower. She seemed quite content with how her morning began and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Hadrian was about to climb out of bed and scramble to get dressed when he noticed the second sleeping blonde in bed. She'd been freely humping the pillow between her legs and moaning ever since she heard her friend and his act.

{"Fuck yeah, I'm still hard."} came the eerie voice again.

Hadrian did not like where this was going but his body seemed to move forward anyway. He pulled the pillow out from between her legs and swiftly replaced her fingers with his still-slick cock. He attempted in vain to put an end to whatever was driving him to do what his mind seemed to be screaming that he didn't. He couldn't explain it, but it was like he was the backseat driver in his own body when it came to full-on shoving his cock into the sleeping younger blonde.

Her name was Tammy.

He recalled somewhere that it had been her name and the voice seemed to delight in feeling the tight warmth of her body as she continued to moan in her sleep. Hadrian closed his eyes not wishing to recall this experience shortly as his body seemed to ignore his wishes all the more. She was a beautiful young blonde not so unlike an older blonde he once knew. Despite his best efforts not to, he seemed to recall how her harsh blue eyes shimmered in the light of the moon whenever he had taken her to bed. He recalled the way she clung to him, her powerful legs wrapped around his young body and her aged breasts that sagged before him but still commanded his attention as he suckled them while thrusting much to the aged blonde's delight.

He found himself doing the same with the young blonde, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her warm tight depths as his hands gripped the bed sheets that surrounded them. It was madness having to experience something he had not rightly wished to participate in as his cock seemed to take on a mind of its own.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as she imagined what his wife would say if she found out about this latest lapse in judgment, yet his body did not seem to care. The sensation of finally having his lust sated was driving him further into the midst of depravity as the college-aged blonde continued to moan beneath him. The squeaking of the bedsprings and the headboard getting a workout against the wall were loud enough but he could still hear the shower running in the bathroom where the first blonde was still cleaning herself up after their previous encounter.

Hadrian concluded that he needed to get out of this room. He made up his mind that he'd pack up and leave before either girl had been any the wiser and it seemed to go over well with the strange voice who had been in agreement with him for the first time since he awoke.

{"Fuck she's tight...gonna make me cum sooner than I anticipated."} remarked the voice as Hadrian groaned while feeling his release close at hand. {"Another Daddy's girl is so sweet and innocent in sleep yet taking his cock like a wanton slut just the same."}

Hadrian gasped when he felt the onset of his release, he was thrilled the act had been over but recalled all too late that he was riding bareback with a younger woman who had been semi-conscious of his activity, to begin with.

{FUCK YESSS!!!!} growled the voice once again. {"Daddy's gonna cum so deep in this tight pussy."}

Hadrian attempted once more in vain to withdraw only to plunge himself deeper into the sleeping young woman as his seed filled her womb with shot after shot as she continued to shift and moan in her sleep.

The pulsing sensation had nearly taken a lot out of him but Hadrian found he'd been once more in control of his body and quickly withdrew from the slumbering girl scrambling about the room to get dressed and take his leave of them. By the time the first blonde had come from the shower, Hadrian was dressed rather sloppily and taking off via the car. He knew not what happened to the two of them since then but he was more interested in getting as far away from them as possible when his car turned onto the open highway. He could hear what he knew to be laughter from somewhere deep within his mind as he attempted to concentrate on the road ahead.

Maureen came to mind as he drove.

He needed to talk to Maureen and see if she could get to the bottom of whatever this was that was happening to him.