Who was He?

I don't remember exactly when it started, but I had sleeping paralysis since I was studying in high school.

My sleeping paralysis was so severe that I was even scared to sleep. Sometimes I used to sleep with lights on.

I used to hear a woman laughing, me floating in the air, my body rotating like a fan, me getting chocked, me in some other universe and then I started hearing a man laughing too.

I was so scared thinking that, there is a ghost in my room, as I didn't know anything about sleeping paralysis at that time.

So I told this to my parents, but my father told me that I'm seeing things bcoz of lack of sleep. I had no choice, but to believe what my father said.

But still my mother gave me an iron nail, to keep it under my pillow and kept a glass of water with fresh lemon in it and told me it will take away the negative energy in my room.

But what I saw the next day scared the wits out of me.

I saw that the fresh lemon that my mom kept in my room has already rotted and became black in color.

When my mom saw it, she also started believing in what I said, that there is something in my room.

But we couldn't do anything as my father still didn't believe in ghosts.

So I had no choice but to live with it, believing it was just my hallucinations.

And then I came to know about sleeping paralysis through someone's post.

I got curious and researched about it and after reading the experiences of lots of people, I was relieved that maybe my father was right.

But then one day when I was having sleeping paralysis, I was sleeping with my face towards the mirror, as there is a big mirror of my dressing table on the right side of my bed.

I felt like someone was hugging me from behind and saying something into my ears. So I tried to forcefully open my eyes, and then I saw a reflection of a man in yellow shirt sleeping hugging me from behind.

Whenever I had sleeping paralysis, since I'm aware that I'm dreaming, I used to force myself to wake up, to get myself out of the nightmare, but this time strangely I was really comfortable.

And for the first time I didn't force myself to wake up, but slept comfortably through my sleeping paralysis.

And that was the last time I had a sleeping paralysis.

___________________________
A/N:
Even though I'm happy that I don't have sleeping paralysis anymore.
But I still find it strange thinking, how did it stop? What was the thing that I saw in my last sleeping paralysis, a Spirit or just my Hallucination?

Well I feel these are the questions I might never find answers for.

If you liked my story, please don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.