It was HER!!

It's been three months since my paternal grandmother passed away.

I was really close to my grandma. There is not even one day were I don't miss her.

Today I went to her room, like every other day.

Her room is not that big compared to other rooms in our house. There is one bed, one table and one cupboard in her room. The window glasses of the room has a blurry pattern, so we can't see outside clearly.

I was standing in her room reminiscing about the moments we spent together.

The number of times she used to save me from my parents beatings, the moments when we used to watch series on television and taunt at both the villain and the stupid heroine together, the moments when she used to break the walnuts and I used to climb on tress to pluck fruits for both of us to eat, the moments I hurt her unintentionally, the moments she used to be mad at me.

I felt my eyes filling up with tears again, thinking about the past.

Suddenly I felt her presence in the room.

I looked towards the window when I saw someone's reflection walking towards the direction of our veranda.

It was HER!!

It was my Grandmother.

My grandma used to wear a white blouse and a white skirt with her stomach exposed.

I saw the exact reflection of that. Even though I couldn't see her clearly bcoz of the blurry window glasses, but I knew it's her.

I ran outside to meet her.

Her room is attached to our veranda, so it took me only seconds to reach our veranda.

But I saw no one there.

My mom was sitting on the veranda, reading newspaper.

I asked her if she saw someone walking through our front yard.

She said No.

If it was someone else my mom would have noticed them, but since my mom said she didn't see anybody, I knew it was my grandma.

I guess she came to remind me that she is still around me, watching over me.

Only her Body has left us, not her Soul.
___________________________

If you liked my story, please don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.