Sacred Tree

One time when I visited my grandparent's house when I was really young, a uncle came to give us the invitation card to their daughter's wedding.

That uncle seemed really tired from travelling whole day distributing invitation cards.

He was sweating a lot, so he asked my mom for some water and unbuttoned two-three buttons of his shirt, maybe because he was feeling too hot.

While they were having their conversations, I suddenly noticed that, that uncle's chest had a pattern of tree.

The pattern of tree was spread across his whole chest with both big and small branches and leaves.

It looked so scary, but I still couldn't take my eyes off from his chest.

How Rude of Me, I know.

After that uncle left, I asked my mom about the tree pattern on his chest.

My mom was shocked that I noticed it too.

She told me that, that uncle's father once cut down an ancient and sacred tree in a temple.

Since then they have faced many problems in their life.

And when uncle was born, he was born with a tree pattern on his chest.

Maybe to always remind his father of the bad deed he committed once.

I think it's true when they say, that the consequences of the bad deeds that the parents commit would fall upon their children.
___________________________

If you liked the story, please don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.