Ouija Board

When I was young, during my summer vacation, I went to my cousin's house to stay with them for a few days.

One day during the afternoon, I with my 3 cousin brothers and 1 cousin sister, were watching a horror movie with Ouija Board in it.

After the movie was over, my eldest cousin brother had this crazy idea to play the Ouija Board.

We all denied at first, but he convinced us to play with him.

We all together prepared the Ouija Board, a candle and a coin.

And then we entered into his bedroom, shut the windows, closed the curtains and finally closed the door.

It was too dark in the room. I was getting soo scared with this shit that, I was ready to run away any moment.

Then my cousin brother lighted up the candle and asked all of us to keep our index finger on the coin.

Then we started to say the prayers we heard in the movie.

Suddenly we felt the coin move and the candle went off.

The moment that happened, my eldest cousin brother lost his shit and started screaming, throwing everything and running out of the room towards the front yard.

We didn't even waste a nano second before following him out, screaming the same way like him.

After we reached the front yard, we looked at each other and started laughing rolling on the ground and teasing our elder brother, whose idea was this to play this game, but was the first one to loose his shit and run out of the room.

We still continue to laugh till this date reminiscing about that day.

I don't know if the coin moving was just our hallucination or if a spirit actually came to talk to us.

But even if the spirit came, it must be a good spirit, who must have had a good laugh at us running out like maniacs and went away.

Or that spirit is still around us, watching us silently, since we didn't say Bye to it.
___________________________

If you liked my story, please don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.