Meanwhile, they arrived at the destination Jennie had entered into Yoongi's phone, only to find themselves in front of a library. Confusion clouded their expressions as they looked around, expecting to see a residential area. "Hey, Jennie-ah, where's your house?" Yoongi asked, breaking the silence. However, Jennie seemed lost in Jungkook's eyes and didn't respond.

Jimin gently patted her back, snapping her out of her reverie along with Jungkook. Jennie blinked, realizing the situation. "Yes, what happened?" she asked, noticing the puzzled looks on their faces. "This is a library, not your house. Where is your house?" Jimin inquired, voicing the group's confusion.
Jennie explained calmly, "Well, I had to go to work, so that's why I put this address. Why, what's the problem?" Realizing the misunderstanding, Jungkook opened the car door and got out, followed by Jennie. She walked towards the library, while Jungkook returned to the car and sat back inside. Jennie glanced back at the boys, who were watching her with their windows rolled down. She bowed and waved at them, shouting, "Bye and thank you for the ride," before disappearing into the library. Hearing her, everybody chuckled.

"Yoongi Hyung, let's go back home, to Hoseok Hyung's home first," Jimin suggested, and Yoongi nodded, starting the car towards his house, the nearest one. "Everyone, I'm going to keep Hobi with me in my house. He lives alone, and we can't leave him alone right now. Okay?" Jimin announced, and everyone agreed.

Soon, they all reached their respective homes, and the boys relaxed, grateful for the eventful day coming to a peaceful end.

In the library:-

Jennie walked into the library and greeted the manager, Mr. Hong. "Hey, Mr. Hong. Where's Jisoo unnie?" she inquired, curious about her friend's whereabouts. Mr. Hong looked up from his computer and replied, "I don't know. Her boyfriend came and took her outside for a date." "Jisoo unnie has a boyfriend?" Jennie asked, surprised by the news.

Mr. Hong nodded and leaned back in his chair, folding his hands. "Jennie-ah, Jisoo will come back when she has to. Now, you came late today. Go and clean the top shelves. Each and every book should be put according to the serial number and section. Go and work. Don't waste your time." he instructed, his tone firm. Jennie nodded and took off her bag, placing it behind the counter. "Alright, Mr. Hong," she replied, putting on her earphones and grabbing the cleaning tools.

Within a few minutes, Jennie returned with a cloth and a brush, ready to start cleaning the top shelves. As she worked, Jennie couldn't help but think about Jungkook. She enjoyed the way he called her noona, the way he held her hand, and how he pulled her closer to him. She had developed feelings for Jungkook, but she knew she couldn't act on them. As long as her enemies were alive, anyone close to her would be in danger. She reminded herself not to fall in love with Jungkook and to maintain a distance from all the boys as much as possible. "I like you, but if I get close to you, then I will be putting you in danger, which is not fair. So, no, Jungkook, I can't like you romantically. Love can't exist because it's a small word with all the emotions involved in it. It'll make things more difficult and more complicated," Jennie whispered to herself, trying to convince her heart to stay away from Jungkook, no matter how much it longed for him.

In the Jeon Mansion:-

Jungkook entered his house and went straight to his room, settling down on the sofa. His thoughts immediately drifted to Jennie. "I've fallen in love with you, noona. The way you fight, protect, speak, walk, and do everything... it's just so perfect. I saw something in your eyes, for me. But I also saw that something is stopping it. Something isn't allowing you to fall in love with me. Something is holding you back. But I will still make you fall in love with me because you're mine." he thought to himself, determined to win Jennie's heart. His thoughts were interrupted by a text notification from Taehyung.