(4)

Lisa entered the classroom and checked the teacher's table to see if the teacher had arrived yet. Thankfully, the teacher hadn't, so she felt relieved and headed towards a seat where she saw her friend Irene's bag. As she walked, she noticed a boy picking up Irene's bag, about to throw it on the floor. Before he could, Lisa quickly caught the bag, snatched it from him, and pushed him away. "WTF do you think you're doing?" Lisa demanded angrily. The boy laughed and said, "Nothing much. By the way, my name is Bambam. Nice to meet you." Lisa's eyes turned slightly yellow with anger. She kicked his foot and repeated her question. Bambam winced in pain but explained, "Ow, ow, ow! I was just shifting your friend's bag to another bench. My friends are sitting right behind this seat, and I wanted to sit with them. Chill."

Lisa, still angry, bent down to his level. "As far as I could see, you were about to throw her bag and then sit with your 'nice' friends, Mr. Asshole." Bambam snickered and looked into his eyes while he extended his hand, asking for help to get up. Lisa grabbed his hand, twisted it, and made him lie down on his stomach. She whispered threateningly, "Don't ever touch my friend's bag again, or I will rip your neck off. Don't think of hurting my friend, or I will send you straight to hell. I am a hybrid. Got it?" The boy's eyes widened in fear. He nodded quickly and begged for forgiveness. "I'm sorry, Lisa. This will never happen again, I promise. Please let me go. It's painful. I'm so, so sorry. Please." Lisa let go of his hand, stood up, and said with a fake smile, "No problem. You can take the seat. I will take my friend's bag. Thank you."
Bambam handed the bag to Lisa and sat down quietly, realizing he had made a serious mistake.

Taehyung's Pov:-

Taehyung was amazed by Lisa's strength. He thought to himself, "Lisa doesn't have muscles nor is she great in karate or martial arts, so how did she know this trick?" He looked at Bambam and asked, "What did she tell you that made you so scared?" Bambam turned to Taehyung and replied, "She said that she is a hybrid."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "That means she is a hybrid and an alpha. Wow." Bambam nodded and said, "From now on, we will stay away from her." Taehyung laughed and said, "Alright, you stay away from her. I won't."
Bambam smacked Taehyung's head and asked, "Why would you want to go near her?" Taehyung smacked Bambam's head in return and said, "One, she seems different, and I like her. Two, I am also a hybrid. I may not know tricks like her, but I know how to protect myself. So, I don't have to be scared of her."
Bambam laughed. "I know you're a hybrid and you can protect yourself, but why do you want to go near such a dangerous girl? It's better to stay away from such girls, and anyway, I don't think she's your type."

Taehyung was about to reply, but before he could say anything, Yoongi smacked both their heads and said, "For god's sake, shut your mouths and look in front. The teacher has come." Taehyung muttered, "Sorry, hyung," and looked towards the teacher.

It was history period, and he knew he had to focus since the teacher could make anyone stand up and ask questions. Soon, the first four classes were over, and it was break time. Taehyung closed his books and turned to the other side to keep the books in his bag. While he was organizing his things, he overheard Lisa and Irene's conversation.

Irene: Can I ask you something?
Lisa: You just did, but never mind. Ask.
Irene: Why did you fight with Bambam?
Lisa: I didn't fight with him. I just warned him so he won't touch anyone's things without permission. If he wanted the seat, he could have waited for you to come and then asked you. But no.
Irene: Still, Lisa, you didn't have to—
Lisa: Shut up, Irene. You're my friend, and I love my friends. I like to protect my friends and my loved ones. I know what you want to say so before you finish that sentence, I want to tell you something.
Irene: What?
Lisa: I can't tolerate anyone hurting or bullying you. You're the person who has taken care of me the most after Jennie and Jisoo unnie. So please, I did what I felt, was right. I am so sorry. I know you don't like it. I promise I won't do this to anyone ever again.
Irene: Why are you like this, Lisa? Why do you care for me so much?
Lisa: Because, unnie. I know what it's like to love someone and not be loved by them. This is my way of expressing my love for you. Now, can we please go to the other class? Jennie, Rosé, and Jisoo unnie are there.
Irene: Gosh, you almost made me cry. Thank god you stopped. Yeah, let's go. I missed Jennie so much.

Taehyung didn't realize he was staring at Lisa and listening to her attentively. Suddenly, his head was smacked by Yoongi. "Stop staring at her, weirdo. Let's go to the other class. Namjoon, Hobi, Kook, Jiminie, and Jin hyung are there." Taehyung nodded and said, "Yes, let's go." As they headed toward the door, Taehyung glanced back at Lisa and saw her laughing. He smiled at her happiness and then left the class.

 He smiled at her happiness and then left the class

Lisa looked at Irene and said, "Let's go."
Irene responded, "I'll come in a bit. I have to go to the washroom." Lisa nodded and replied, "Alright, I'll be waiting for you. Bye."

FYI there are only three hybrids in this story and all of them are Alphas that is why Taehyung knew that Lisa was an Alpha.

Idk if anyone is liking the story till now but please don't leave the story. It's my first time. I am writing whatever comes to my mind. I know it's not that creative. If anyone has any suggestions then they can write in the message section. And please don't be silent reader. You guys can comment as much as you want just NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS. Please.

Questions:-
1) Which one should i watch?
Hotel Del Luna
OR
Tale of Nine Tailed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love y'all💜🖤💗

God help me. I can't anymore. He is so beautiful. 💜💜