(1)

In Kim Mansion:-

On a bright Monday morning, Mrs. Kim was immersed in her work in her office. The household bustled with activity as the servants prepared breakfast, while the head servant meticulously assigned tasks for the month. Meanwhile, her sons slept soundly in their warm beds. The alarm clock blared, rousing Jin from his slumber. Taehyung, however, merely groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. Jin groggily made his way to the bathroom to complete his morning routine before stepping out to check if his mother was awake.

It was 8:00 AM. As Jin walked through the hall, the servants respectfully bowed to him. He rolled his eyes, a gesture born of frustration. He had repeatedly told them he disliked such formalities, but his words fell on deaf ears. Resigned, he silently endured their bows and headed towards his mother's office.

Jin entered the office and found Mrs. Kim engrossed in her work, earphones in, conversing with European clients. He shook his head and took a seat opposite her, adopting a stern expression. Fifteen minutes passed, feeling like hours to Jin, before Mrs. Kim finally concluded her call.  "When will you stop working late and start getting enough sleep, my dear child?" Jin asked, his tone filled with concern. Mrs. Kim chuckled, removing her earphones and shutting down her computer. "Jin, you aren’t my mother; I’m yours." Jin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. But if you act more childishly than Taehyung, I’ll have to be your mother—or father." "Baby, I had an important meeting with European clients. I can't ask the time zones to change just so I can sleep," Mrs. Kim explained, her voice apologetic. Jin stood up, stretching his arms. "Whatever Eomma, I don’t want to discuss time zones right now. Remember, today is our first day at the new school." Mrs. Kim looked slightly offended. "I could never forget that. You and Taehyung are more important to me than anything, even work." Jin smiled. "Yes, eomma, I just wanted to let you know I’m awake and getting ready for school. Don’t worry about Taehyung, I’ll handle him. I want you to drop everything and go to sleep immediately." Mrs. Kim chuckled. "Alright, fine, my second eomma. I’ll go to sleep."

They both laughed as they left the office and walked to Jin’s room to wake up Taehyung. Mrs. Kim kissed Taehyung on the forehead. "Good morning, Tae."
Taehyung mumbled, "Good morning, eomma. Where is Jin hyung?" Mrs. Kim pointed towards the bathroom and yawned as she left the room. Realizing Jin was in the bathroom, Taehyung flopped back onto his bed and fell asleep again.

Jin emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed in his school uniform, and saw his brother still sleeping peacefully. After calling Taehyung's name five times to no avail, he decided on a different tactic. Jin yanked the blanket off Taehyung and tossed it into the closet.

Startled, Taehyung sprang up and dashed to the bathroom. From inside, he called out for his clothes. Jin, rolling his eyes, went into the bathroom, handed over the clothes, and playfully smacked his brother on the head. As he walked out, he muttered, "Brat."

________________________________________________________________

In the Park Mansion:-
Jimin's alarm rang, waking him up. The time was 8 in the morning.

He went to the washroom to complete his morning routine. He knew his father would already be awake, as he always got up at 6:30 for his early morning meditation. Jimin went to his parents' room and kissed his mother's forehead, slightly disturbing her. He gently caressed her head and told her to go back to sleep.

When he stepped out, he saw some servants preparing breakfast in the kitchen. He asked them, "Have you seen Appa?" A servant bowed and responded, "Mr. Park is in the garden." Jimin walked to the garden and found his father sitting on a bench with his eyes closed, a peaceful smile on his face. Jimin smiled and sat beside him. Feeling his presence, Mr. Park opened his eyes and greeted him, "Jimin-ah, my son. Good morning. Everything okay?"