(11)

After messaging Jennie, Rosé dropped her phone down and looked here and there. She spotted Namjoon and the others and went to their table. "Sir, Is there anything else you need?" She wanted to ask something else but she she asked something else from Jimin sweetly because someone went inside the kitchen. As soon as The person went inside Jimin looked at Rosé with a slight smirk and said "Scared, because someone else could have heard you Ms.powerful person? Come on tell me what is your power Vampire, Werewolf, withch, angel or Demon. I think Witch since you have a nice temper like them but you're really pretty also." Rosé bent down to Jimin's face level and said "Let me tell you something Once you get to know about me and my powers you will be beyond shocked trust me and thanks for the compliment Mr.Park." Rosé came back to her original Position and looked at all the boys who were looking at something else rather someone else.

"Ms.Tribrid if you're done with the talks can we talk about what I came here for?" said Jennie. Jimin looked at Jungkook with a smug smile and winked at him. Rosé turned around and saw Jennie and hugged her tightly "Oh hi unnie what's up, I am sure you must be tired. Let's go to the other table. Lesssgooo." She held her hand tightly and started pulling her towards another table.

By Jennie being pulled and Rosé pulling both of them sat on the other table. "Rosé wtf are you doing?" Jennie asked whilt taking her hand back. "Unnie please Let's get those demons out, the main demon is here." Rosé told Jennie. "Well Ms. Rosé we both have to handle something."Jennie continued with a slight smile. "I will handle the demons, you can go and handle the customers. That's what you're paid for, not killing demons. Demons are anyways something which has to be handled by the QUEEN OF THE ANGELS so." "Alright." Rosé huffed and went to the counter.

Jennie inhaled and turned her face towards the demon table. She thought of something and started walking towards the table but she was stopped by someone holding her hand. "Hii again Jennie." Jimin said. "Hey." Jennie replied focusing on the demons who was currently going with a knife towards the counter. "Those demons, are they gonna do something to you or to Rosé?" Jimin asked Jennie a little bit hesitantly. Jennie saw that the demon was going to reach the counter. So she took her hand back while saying "Till the time I am alive no one can even touch Rosé. So don't take tension." Everyone and when I say everyone it means all the six of them were amused by listening to Jennie. Taehyung and Jimin were proud. Namjoon was suprised. Jin was curious about the girl. Poor Jungkook was thinking "My noona."

After talking to Jimin, she went and stood in front of the demon who was about to throw a dagger towards Rosé. She held the demon's wrist and turned him around while twisting his hand. The demon shouted in pain while Jennie took the dagger from the other hand and put it in her pocket. Listening to the demon's screams two or three customers who were still in the café stood up and went away. After they went, Jennie took the demon to the table where the other demons were sitting. Jennie said "You, Mr.main demon what do you want huh?" And sat down on the last seat which was facing towards the counter. All the demons' backs were facing the counter.

"Wow what a suprise, the queen of the angels is here. OMG how are you today" said the demon who was sitting with the main demon. "I am fine. How are you?" Jennie aaked him sarcastically. "I..." The demon was about to answer Jennie but the main demon interrupted him. "If all the greetings are done can we talk about what I have come here for?" He asked. "Well even I want to talk about whatever you came here for but just to remind you one of the rules from rule book of angels and demons. Angels and Demons aren't allowed to meet in public places or any unappropriate place where there are other people who can hear us. Just tell me what is this about and once I will come to the angels kingdom, then we will talk about it. Now, out with it." Jennie said while straightening her back and her eyes turning into a really dangerous expression.

The demon gulped and said "You're no one to talk to me

The demon gulped and said "You're no one to talk to me..." but before he could finish Jennie slammed the table with her hand and said "Darling you and I both know who am I and How I can talk to you, I asked you why you're here and I haven't gotten an answer yet. Either you tell me why you're here or I will fucking destroy the whole Demon's kingdom and everyone knows that even Lord of the demons won't be able to do anything if I decide that your kingdom is going down." Jennie finished speaking calmly but with a dangerous voice. Both the demons bowed their heads down in front of Jennie and the main demon said while stuttering "Yes Ms.queen of the angels. We came here to discuss about the NEPHIL (half demon and half angel) with you. We wanted his things from the angels kingdom but if you want to keep them then we want a deal on the basis of how much will be kept with you or what will he kept in which kingdom." After saying this the Main demon stood up and bowed down to Jennie. "We will go now. Permission to leave?" "Good demon I like it. I will be coming to the kingdom on Friday and discuss about the NEPHIL till the time a warning to the demon's kingdom will be given and make sure that the warning goes to the lord of demons. If not, then I will personally deliver the message. clear?" Jennie said while flipping her hair. "Yes ma'am. Now can we go?" Asked the main demon. "Permission granted." Jennie said and stood up and went towards the counter. "Thank you ma'am, I hope to see you on friday." Saying this All the three deamons ran away from there and started going towards their kingdom with the intention of delivering the queen of the angels' message to the lord of demons.

All the boys who were looking at Jennie were amazed because like 5 minutes ago, the demons were sitting on the table with daggers in their hands and they could've killed anyone and now they were bowing down in front of Jennie.

TO BE CONTINUED
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Favourite korean actor or actress?