That was the beginning. Thousands of black threads cut through the storm in order to grab onto the black skeleton. They were binding around the bones like spiderwebs. The battle of strength between the necromancer and the Lich had begun. The lights in Bernard’s eye sockets turned red as he roared at the power trying to bind him. Lich Bernard’s shout and his mana made the area around him rumble.

Cale heard a voice in his head at that moment.
– Cale Henituse.
Cale flinched as he looked at Mary. Eruhaben. He heard the ancient Dragon’s voice.
– I think I may have found the White Star.
‘…Excuse me? You found who?’

Grigori inwardly clicked her tongue, ignoring the glares that were being fired between TCF!Eruhaben and TBOAH!Eruhaben. The two of them acted as if they really liked fighting and nagging each other, but the truth is they were both having fun annoying each other. Apparently, they were bored, and thus were entertaining themselves by swapping insults telepathically. This was why Grigori did not intervene.

Cale’s expression had a rare look of being completely baffled. That was how shocking it was. It was at that moment he heard the loudest explosion he had heard all day.
Cale turned his head. The Mogoru Empire’s palace. An explosion had occurred at the palace that was still bright because of the emergency. Cale could see a light shooting up from the site of the explosion. It was a white gold light. The ancient Dragon Eruhaben was shooting up into the air with his white gold aura around him.

TBOAH!Eruhaben’s expression turned grim when he noticed the way TBOAH!Mila and TBOAH!Rasheel tensed and became agitated in their seats. TBOAH!Dodori tucked his face into his mother’s lap – his eyes were squeezed tightly shut – as if to block out some terrible memories. The amusement borne from boredom vanished as TBOAH!Eruhaben tried to understand the sudden anxiety and distress that filled the dragons from his TBOAH!World.

Cale heard Eruhaben’s voice even as he watched him fly.
– Cale Henituse, you are a fake.
‘Excuse me? A fake? What is he talking about?’
It was as Cale’s face slowly turned into a frown.
– I thought you were the heir to the Dragon Slayer household, but your bloodline is not the Dragon Catcher bloodline.
Cale could see someone else shooting up to the sky behind Eruhaben.

“In my defence, it was because he was human and yet he had the strong smells of nature around him. Also his plate was strange, it was large but made like glass…” TCF!Eruhaben tried to explain. However none of the others around him cared about his incorrect assumptions. No, their attention was riveted upon someone else – the nightmarish visage of the monster that had hunted them to extinction in their TBOAH!World. In the previous records when he showed up it didn’t affect them like it did now, perhaps because what they were seeing right now was, TCF!Eruhaben getting pushed back by that monster. To see the oldest living Ancient Dragon (Sherritt doesn’t quite count as living) experiencing what they had, frightened the TBOAH!Dragons once more.

In their world, TBOAH!Eruhaben had already passed and they were all alone… it was a feeling that spurned a strange distress within them all. A moment later however, a warm and brave aura wrapped around them. Looking up, TBOAH!Rasheel and TBOAH!Mila saw Cale’s gaze was upon them, no his gaze more specifically was upon TBOAH!Dodori. There was a concerned look in his eyes, before he turned away again. His Dominating Aura however remained around each of them, comforting them and giving them the reassurance and time they needed to compose themselves.

Eruhaben calmly continued to speak.
– The White Star was the true descendant of the Dragon Slayer bloodline.
‘The White Star is from a Dragon Catcher household?’
Cale could see a person descending from the palace’s roof at the distance. It was a man with red hair who was wearing half a mask.  The man turned his head. The two of them made eye contact. Cale started to think to himself even though the man’s face wasn’t clearly visible as they were far apart from each other. An unfamiliar voice started to speak in his mind. The voice sounded extremely tired.
– Who are you?
The White Star was asking Cale a question.