Once again door was knocked, "Who is this?" Taehyung asked not getting any reply he opened the door.  As soon as he opened his door a body came crashing to his. "Kook?" He was genuinely surprised as he hadn't thought Jungkook would be coming to his room this soon as they both were talking in the phone. 

Wrapping his arms around the Idol's waist he went inside closing the door behind. "Kook, When did you came to Japan? Did you have any work here?" Taehyung curiously asked even though he knows Younger was here for him, only for him. Shaking his head Jungkook denied coming out of elder's neck. 

"I just came to see you." Jungkook expressed smiling looking at elders as if he was enchanted by Taehyung, though it isn't the first time. These days he just wants to get lost in Elder's eyes. "Kook?" Taehyung again called for Younger but couldn't  get his attention so he whispered near his ears causing goosebumps in Younger's body. 

"Did you said something?" Jungkook said after composing himself. "What do you wanna have? I'll order the food." Taehyung said taking the telephone of his room in his hand. "Ramen." Jungkook replied as he didn't wanted to think what to eat , wasting his time.  "Also ask for some snacks too." Saying that he went to sit on the bed. 

"What about Tannie?" Taehyung asked knowing Jungkook wouldn't have gone to his Keun Appa and Keun Eomma's house. "I asked Jin hyung to look after him, didn't wanted to disturb Jimin hyung."  Taehyung nodded his head joining younger in the bed. If Jungkook had gone to Jimin's place to leave their Tannie then Younger wouldn't be here in Japan as it was too dangerous for his to travel right now, that too alone.

"When did you planned to come here?" Taehyung asked to know Younger's view in the matter. "I just missed you so I packed the bags and look here I'm. When I called you and You weren't in Tokyo I thought my plan to surprise you would fail but here we are." He kept his head on Taehyung's shoulder who was leading against headrest. 

Taehyung brought their food inside as he didn't wanted anyone to see Jungkook.

Taehyung opened his mouth so Younger could fed him. He wanted to point out that there are both eating same dish so it doesn't make sense for Jungkook to fed him from his portion. But who is Taehyung to leave the chance to be feed by his Love his dear Acushla.  

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Jungkook popped out he wanted to travel around with his husband but didn't wanted to disturb his schedules too. "No, all the needed matter has been handled." Taehyung lied. "So, let's roam around." Jungkook said looking like a bunny, that he is pouting his lips.

Taehyung just want to handle the matter in his hands and come clean to Younger so he could confess his feeling and start a new where there will not be any secrets and lies between them just love.

"Give me one of your night dress, I don't want to go back to my room to change." Jungkook said getting up as both had finished their meal. "Also call the room service to take the plates while I get ready for bed." Jungkook walking around, standing in front of cupboard to take the night clothes for him. "what about your night routine?" Taehyung questioned as he knows Younger always does some skincare routine. "I don't want to go back to the room." It wasn't that he didn't wanted to walk back to his room, if he went there for his skincare products he can get his own clothes too which he didn't to do. 

"Can you bring it for me? You know my big black hand bag inside there is a blue bag which has all the necessary products." Jungkook walked inside the bathroom without waiting for Taehyung to reply.

Taehyung was stunned for quite a few seconds before shaking his head looking at the now closed doors of bathroom. He then moved towards the door to go and bring Younger's product. 

"Tae, come inside." Jungkook spoke, still inside the bathroom. Taehyung did as told taking the pouch with him.

Handling him the pouch Taehyung was about to leave, Jungkook caught his wrist. "Come here, You also need to take care of your skin." How would he deny anything his Acushla says.

"You are looking pretty." Taehyung voiced his inner thought. "Huh?" "My clothes suits you."

"Wouldn't it had been bad if it didn't?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows making Taehyung wear head band so that he could clean his face easily. "Hmm, right it suits you so much that I want you to wear my clothes all the time." Taehyung further compliment him.

"Let's go." Jungkook lead them back to the room.
Making Taehyung sit in the bed, Jungkook applied some kind of cream on Taehyung's face. "Am I looking pretty?" Taehyung questioned looking at Jungkook who was now applying cream on his own face.

"Pretty? I thought you would coined yourself as handsome." Jungkook voiced. "Ma and Pa always call me pretty so it's habit."  Taehyung said shifting towards the left side of the bed.

Jungkook too joined Elder in the bed. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist as soon as he was inside the duvet, placing a kiss on Younger's forehead.

"I didn't know I would feel this much excited to come and see you like this. I was so excited whole day." Jungkook said, also it's his first time doing something like that it was so new to him that he wasn't sure if he was doing right thing or not but seeing Taehyung he knew it was right decisions.

Talking about which places to roam both fall asleep as night got deeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading the book.
Next update will be around 20 to 25th of April, I have two upcoming exam one for bachelor's degree and other for different professional certificate so I'll be able update twice a month up to June.

Happy Taekook Day.