𝟏𝟖♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO⇩

MIAMI FLORIDAMIAMI AIRPORT12:38PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MIAMI AIRPORT
12:38PM

KELSIE walked over to her plane as they started boarding—she wasn't gonna get lead on then get left in florida, she was gonna go see notti and make things right.

notti had told kelsie previously where he lived, he didn't say exactly where—but she knew

she didn't do anything wrong in her opinion—aaliyah interrupted them right as she was about to kiss notti. and she wasn't gonna fail this time.

kelsie excitedly walked inside the plane as she sat down—finally she would be reunited with her lover, and nobody could seperate them anymore.

AALIYAH & NOTTI RESIDENCE

aaliyah laid her head down on notti's lap as they continued watching the show that was playing on the tv—"this shit butt." notti said taking a sip of his lemonade aaliyah laughed.

"you're the one who picked it notti." aaliyah said laughing as he rolled his eyes. "well, can you change it?" notti asked looking down at his girlfriend before he stuck his hand in her shirt.

"what are you doing." aaliyah asked confused as notti smirked at her before he lifted her up—notti grabbed aaliyah by her throat as he started kissing her heavily.

notti was about to speak before his phone started vibrating besides aaliyah. he let her go with a smirk on his face as he stood up.

"can you hand me my phone ma?" notti asked aaliyah as she nodded before grabbing his phone and she was about to hand it to him before seeing the caller id.

"kelsie🫶🏽"

aaliyah's smile dropped as she slowly looked up at notti. he was just looking at her confused before he leaned closer and looked at the caller id.