𝟏𝟐♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO⇩

MIAMI NEW YORKAIRBNB2:58PM

MIAMI NEW YORK
AIRBNB
2:58PM

NOTTI laid down on his bed as he heard the sound of the cars driving by outside of the window—he'd been lost ever since aaliyah broke up with him. he didn't know how to handle it, he didn't know how to deal with it.

he'd never fallen this hard for anybody before, so for aaliyah, his girlfriend of two years—to break up with him. he couldn't let her go that easily, he would explain himself because he didn't cheat on her.

it was all kelsie's plan—yes it may of looked bad, but notti really didn't kiss the girl. and aaliyah needed to know that. he would do everything in his power to get aaliyah to believe him. she just had to.

notti sat up from the bed as he sprinted to the door—he had to get out of miami, he didn't care about a deal, he needed to see aaliyah desperately. she was worth more than a deal

notti walked out of his room seeing dd and ddot eating some cake the label bought them for sealing the new deal yesterday—"you good-im leaving, i gotta go back to new york." notti told his brother and bestfriend before he turned back around going to his room so he could pack.

notti grabbed both of his suitcases as he started throwing clothes in there left and right—ddot and dd came into the doorframe seeing notti hectically throwing things in his suitcase.

"chill out bro." dd said as he went behind notti—ddot came aswell as they put their hands on notti's shoulder. "she not going nowhere, we can book a flight right now." ddot said as notti nodded quickly.

"i gotta get my stuff." notti said going to the bathroom as he grabbed all his essentials—dd looked at ddot who shrugged. "guess we better get to packing." ddot said as dd laughed nodding.

they would always support notti in whatever he decided to do—it was definitely shocking he wanted to randomly get up and leave, but of course they were gonna follow and make sure he got aaliyah back.