𝟎𝟔♥︎

WELCOME TO

 WELCOME TO ⇩

MIAMI FLORIDAAIRBNBWEDNESDAY 6:36PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
AIRBNB
WEDNESDAY 6:36PM

NOTTI put on his swimming trunks as he slid on his slides—the boys were gonna be going to the beach today to let lose. they've been so stressed with their business deal, they barely had time to have fun.

"cmon notti we leaving." dd said as he hummed—notti grabbed his phone and a pair of sunglasses as him and the boys then headed out the door.

they walked to the car as notti got in the backseat—dd was driving, and ddot was in the passenger seat.

"so what happened between you and aaliyah?" ddot asked looking back as dd pulled off—"yeah cuz i wanna know too." dd said as notti rolled his eyes.

"none of yall business." notti said as dd smacked his lips—"nigga it is our business, don't be mad at us cuz you fucked up." dd said as ddot laughed.

"don't make me deck you." notti said glaring at his brother as dd laughed—"you can't beat me if you tried, now answer the question." dd said as ddot looked back again waiting on him to speak.

notti smacked his lips as he looked at the two boys—"she mad cuz i was on the phone with kelsie and she called me." notti said as dd rolled his eyes.

"you know damn well." dd said as ddot agreed—"she mad about that, or is she mad you movin funny?" ddot asked as notti quickly whipped his head at ddot.

"bro whatchu talkin bout? how am i moving funny." notti asked in a bored tone as ddot threw his hands up—"nigga you been on the phone with whatever that bitch name is more than you been on the phone with her. that's ya girlfriend, not kelsie." ddot said as he then turned his head back to the front.

notti just sat there quietly—maybe he was right, but notti did still think aaliyah was overreacting—kelsie was gay, she didn't even like notti in that way.

"she just doin to much, kelsie literally gay." notti said as dd laughed loudly—"ain't no way you believe that shit." dd said as ddot nodded agreeing.

"bro what." notti said confused as ddot deadpanned himself in the forehead—"this nigga slow." ddot said as notti was even more confused.

"you think a gay bitch gon be on the phone with a nigga 24/7 notti? like deadass?" dd asked his brother as notti looked to the floor thinking about the question.

"well shit when you put it like that-exactly." ddot said as him and dd just laughed at the boy—"ain't shit funny, y'all keep cackling n shit." notti said rolling his eyes as the boys just continued laughing.

they finally pulled up to the beach as notti quickly got out—"bro where you goin?" dd asked his brother as notti walked over to the beach by himself. there was a couple of other people there, so they would be able to spot notti if he got lost.

"i think we pissed him off." ddot said as dd shrugged—"he don't like when people tell him the truth." dd said rolling his eyes as they just follows notti.

notti stood infront of the water as he listened to the waves at his feet—he only had around 5 days left in miami, he was still ready to go home though.

notti then grabbed his phone as he unlocked it—he went to aaliyah's contact as he contemplated about calling her. would she even answer?

he wasn't sure—but it was a thought he was willing to figure out. notti quickly pressed the facetime button as he watched it ring.

aaliyah answered on the third ring as she was laying down in her bed on her side while watching notti—"hello." aaliyah said quietly as notti looked at the girl.

"i miss you." notti said before he looked past the phone looking at the waves—"oh for real?" aaliyah asked sarcastically as notti sighed.

"aaliyah don't start, just stay on the phone without arguing." notti said as aaliyah sighed before he flipped the camera around showing her the clear ocean.

"it's pretty." aaliyah said quietly as notti nodded—"it remind me of you, it's blue and pretty." notti said as aaliyah nodded. she couldn't lie that was cute, but she was still mad at the boy.

notti then showed her the shells all around the beach before he got a text—"who textin you? that bitch?" aaliyah asked now annoyed as notti clicked on the notification, and aaliyah was right.

"hold on." notti said as he texted the girl back—"why you always with her? you cheating on me notti?" aaliyah asked as notti groaned loudly. she never thought she would have to ask or think about that question when it came to notti.

"i'm not cheating on you dude, she ma fucking friend." notti said shaking his head as aaliyah just sat there quietly wiping her eyes.

"i'm not doing this today notti for real." aaliyah said as her voice cracked before she then hung up on the boy. notti just sighed while shaking his head.

aaliyah sat her phone down as she felt the tears welling up in her eye—she felt like she was losing her boyfriend ever since the girl came into the picture.

at this point she could have notti—she wasn't about to fight over her own boyfriend. she shouldn't even feel this way in the first place.

notti looked at the ground before his phone started vibrating—and surely enough kelsie was calling him.

he was contemplating about answering it—since aaliyah hung up on him he could show kelsie the view instead, but he wasn't gonna do that.

notti just watched his phone ring as kelsie texted him—but he just ignored her. he then turned around seeing dd and ddot looking at him from afar.

"i'm going in the car." notti said as he grabbed his slides and headed back to the car—dd just looked at ddot as he shook his head.

"man ion know." dd said as ddot shrugged—the boys then headed to the car following notti.

THE LOVE YOU GIVE-NOTTI OSAMA