𝟏𝟎♥︎

WELCOME TO

 WELCOME TO⇩

HARLEM NEW YORKAALIYAH&NOTTI RESIDENCESUNDAY 4:57PM

HARLEM NEW YORK
AALIYAH&NOTTI RESIDENCE
SUNDAY 4:57PM

AALIYAH turned her head to her bestfriend with a smirk on her face—zoey wasn't really paying attention though, so aaliyah cleared her throat loudly causing zoey to turn her head.

"what?" zoey asked confused as she looked at the devious smile aaliyah had on her face—"i was just thinking." aaliyah said pausing before she started fiddling with her fingers.

"...okay.." zoey said as she moved her hands in a slow paste so aaliyah would take the hint and continue. "hmm, i don't know if i should say it." aaliyah said putting half her nail in her mouth playfully as zoey laughed.

"girl spit it out." zoey said tilting her head as aaliyah nodded quickly—"alright alright." aaliyah said as zoey smacked her lips. "aaliyah spit it out." zoey said again as aaliyah nodded.

"i was just thinking, we should go to miami and suprise the boys." aaliyah said as zoey just sat there thinking about what aaliyah just said.

"...lowkey we should." zoey said looking at her bestfriend as aaliyah nodded eagerly—"like it'll be perfect, we really could've went with them in the first place." aaliyah said slowly coming to realization.

"damn you right, girl go online and see when the next flight is!" zoey said as aaliyah quickly grabbed her phone.

she started scrolling until she found the closest flight—"the next flight to miami is...in four hours." aaliyah said looking back at zoey who looked at her with her mouth open.

"bitch we gotta pack! that's not enough time." zoey said as aaliyah shook her head. "well we better get to packing." aaliyah said as her and zoey quickly scrambled off the bed.