𝟏𝟑♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO ⇩

HARLEM NEW YORKAALIYAH&NOTTI RESIDENCE11:47AM

HARLEM NEW YORK
AALIYAH&NOTTI RESIDENCE
11:47AM

NOTTI woke up as his arms were still wrapped around the girl—aaliyah just accepted her fate last night, she was too tired to fight with the boy.

he rubbed his eyes before slowly removing himself off aaliyah—and as soon as he did she held onto the pillow to give her the warmth back.

notti let out a small laugh, he knew aaliyah was faking it—she couldn't go a full day without him and she knew that. notti then headed into the bathroom grabbing his toothbrush.

he decided he would go get him and aaliyah some breakfast, notti wasn't that good of a cook—and aaliyah wouldn't agree to cook for them both since everything that happened, she would say something like "i'm cooking for myself, you can starve."

so notti wasn't trying to take that chance, but he would have to be quick with the trip—aaliyah told him she would leave in the morning and he really didn't know if his talk last night removed that thought from her head.

eventually notti quickly hopped into the shower after he got done brushing his teeth—after he was done getting dressed he left the house to go get them some breakfast.

25 MINUTES LATER

notti walked back into his and aaliyah's apartment and it was still dead silent, so he figured aaliyah was still sleeping—he quickly took the food out of the bag and set it up.

he wanted to have breakfast with him and aaliyah sitting next to eachother, it was the only way he would eat—notti just needed to know that aaliyah believed him. he didn't know what else he could do to prove himself.

before notti stopped home he grabbed a dozen of roses from the flower shop around the corner, so it would make aaliyah's morning a bit better.

he quickly set everything up—and now it was perfect. all that was left was to wake the girl up.