𝟎𝟑♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO⇩

MIAMI FLORIDAAIRBNBSUNDAY 10:38AM

MIAMI FLORIDA
AIRBNB
SUNDAY 10:38AM

NOTTI woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside—it was bright in the room and he honestly just wanted to go back to sleep.

notti sat up as he rubbed his eyes—he then moved his hand around the bed trying to find his phone. he finally felt it as he picked it up reading the time.

10:38am

notti groaned as he saw a few notifications on the home screen—and one was from an unknown number. notti mugged his head back confused before he unlocked his phone and clicked on the message.

****
heyy, this is kelsie btw.

notti tilted his head still confused before he made a "o" with his mouth—he forgot all about the girl. and he barely remembered anything from last night. he woke up with a mean hangover.

he decided he would respond after he got his day start—so notti stood out of the bed before heading into the bathroom and doing his daily routine.

30 MINUTES LATER

notti walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel as he headed to his bag—he pulled out the clothes he wanted to wear as he looked up seeing his phone flashing.

notti walked over to his phone as he picked it up—the girl pressed notify anyways. notti rolled his eyes before he clicked on it. he decided he would be a bit nice.

notti
oh hey.

as soon as notti sent the message—he was about to put his phone down, but the girl responded almost immediately making him mug his head back.

****
did you wanna go get breakfast with me?

notti looked at the message as he scratched his head—him even having the girls number was pushing it. so having breakfast with her wasn't in the picture, but aaliyah did tell him he needed to be more nicer to people.