𝟏𝟕♥︎

WELCOME TO

 WELCOME TO⇩

HARLEM NEW YORK STUDIO7:06PM

HARLEM NEW YORK
STUDIO
7:06PM

NOTTI and aaliyah walked inside the studio as he went straight to the studio box hand in hand with aaliyah. he had to run a few errands today, and aaliyah would be tagging along.

"you can just sit on the couch, ima take like 10-20 minutes." notti said as aaliyah nodded before getting on her phone.

he was just writing some song lyrics then the two would be able to leave the studio. but as he quickly got distracted, it took around 40 minutes.

"notti are you done?" aaliyah asked the boy who was currently chatting it up with dudey and roscoe, who had just came into the room randomly.

"hold on ma." notti said looking at aaliyah for a split second, before he then started talking to roscoe and dudeylo again.

aaliyah rolled her eyes before getting back on her phone, she loved dudeylo and roscoe, but she was ready to go home and lay down with her man.

30 minutes turned into an hour, and notti was just now finishing his song lyrics. "aight we can go now liyah." notti said turning to aaliyah as she let out soft snores.

he laughed at the girl before going infront of her and slowly picking her up—notti wrapped aaliyah's legs around him as he cut the light off before quickly exiting the studio.

notti opened the door to the car as he sat aaliyah down, she almost immediately laid down onto the seat still sleeping as notti went over to the passenger side and got in.

he then cut the car on about to make his way home, but dudyelo started to call him. "yo." notti said pulling off before glancing at the camera.