𝟎𝟖♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO ⇩

MIAMI FLORIDAMEETINGFRIDAY 2:57PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEETING
FRIDAY 2:57PM

NOTTI was sitting down in the chair while slightly turning it—he was currently in a meeting, but he couldn't focus. all he could think about was his girlfriend.

he hated arguing with aaliyah—mainly because he was usually the one who apologized at the end, but it was always his fault whenever he did. notti moved his lips to the corner of his mouth before he heard a grunt coming from beside him.

"ahem." dd said as notti whipped his head in his brothers direction—"pay attention dude." dd said as notti looked up seeing all eyes were on him.

"my bad.." notti said before he sat back in the chair—he didn't wanna be there right now. he couldn't stop thinking about aaliyah.

"you good?" ddot asked notti quietly as he nodded slowly—"yeah i'm cool." notti said as ddot then nodded. dd and ddot couldn't help but worry for notti, he was fine at first since he got to miami.

but ever since he met kelsie, he'd been nothing but moody—and they didn't like it one bit. notti just tried his best to pay attention to the meeting, he would have to worry about aaliyah later.

AIRBNB
3:57PM

the boys finally got back to the airbnb—and notti almost immediately walked inside his room before shutting the door, he walked over to his bed as he took his shoes off before laying face first down.

notti sighed into the bed before he turned to his side—now that the meeting was over he could worry about aaliyah. mattered of fact, he was gonna call her instead.

notti grabbed his phone unlocking it before going to aaliyah's confact—he examined her contact name with a slight smile on his face.

"wife🤍♾"

notti then quickly focused his attention back to aaliyah who just answered the phone—"hello?" aaliyah asked him while tilting her head, she was in her room and it looked like she was wrapped in a towel.

"no i just got out the shower, i'm not a cheater like you." aaliyah said stopping any of notti's thoughts just incase he had any—notti quickly smacked his lips before he shook his head.

"stop saying that shit." notti said with irritation in each word—he just threw his head back while groaning loudly, notti would never cheat on the girl. and the fact that she keeps calling him one wasn't making him feel any good.

"yeah mhm." aaliyah said as she propped her phone up onto the sink—"see if we wasn't into it and you wasn't a." aaliyah said before she paused.

"cheater." aaliyah said while she cleared her throat making it seem like she didn't say anything—"i woulda took this off." aaliyah said pointing to her towel.

"aaliyah worda my ma you getting me tight, stop saying that shit." notti said unamused at the girl's games as she laughed.

"i can't even take you serious shut up." aaliyah said as she then let her hair down—even with her hair soaking wet and dripping, aaliyah was the most beautiful girl ever in notti's eyes.

"can you stop." notti asked—he didn't know what to do anymore, he just wanted aaliyah to forgive him. he hated arguing with the girl.

"stop what? nigga you called me." aaliyah said confused before she let out a loud laugh—notti was acting like a child that wasn't getting their way.

"she..just..a..friend." notti said pausing inbetween his words as aaliyah quickly rolled her eyes at notti's words—"nobody even mentioned that hoe, why you bringing her up?" aaliyah said looking at the phone with both hands onto the sink.

"i know you-nah you just wanted to bring her up." aaliyah said brushing her hair out as notti groaned loudly. "maybe if you would fucking communicate i would understand ya thoughts." notti said gritting his teeth as aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"don't be yellin at me cuz i'll hang up real quick dickhead." aaliyah said dead serious as notti shook his head.

the line went silent for a second as notti just watched aaliyah do her hair—aaliyah glanced at the camera seeing notti staring at her as she then spoke, "unfriend her."

notti put one hand on his forehead as he let out a loud sigh—"for what." notti asked as aaliyah put down her brush and looked at the phone with a mug on her face.

"you can't be this fucking dumb." aaliyah said in a serious tone as notti rolled his eyes—"bro she fucking gay!" notti said as aaliyah just shook her head. apparently that was gonna be notti's excuse everything she mentioned her.

"man ion even care nomo, i know what i do at the end of the day, so stop saying im cheating cuz im not." notti said as aaliyah mugged him quickly.

"you must be, nobody even talking about that anymore ethan?" aaliyah said annoyed before she grabbed her phone.

"BRO, call me back when you got some fucking sense dickeater." aaliyah said ephasing the bro just to make notti mad as she hung up quickly—and notti was just sitting there contemplating about calling her back.

notti sat there for about three seconds before he threw his phone across the room and cursed loudly—dd and ddot was outside the room as they heard everything. notti was definitely going through it, but they couldn't intervene since it wasn't their business.

"he just need a nap." dd said as ddot nodded slowly—they then went back into the living room to finish watching their show.

notti sat at the end of the bed with his hands in his head before he removed them and flopped down onto the bed—he couldn't be bothered anymore, maybe he would just try to resolve it when he woke up.

THE LOVE YOU GIVE-NOTTI OSAMA