𝟎𝟒♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO⇩

MIAMI FLORIDAAIRBNBMONDAY 12:48PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
AIRBNB
MONDAY 12:48PM

NOTTI just got finished getting dressed for the day as he sighed throwing his head back—he just wanted to go back home, but they still had some days left before they could.

he couldn't wait to see his girlfriend—they would make up for all the lost time, and everything would be perfect.

notti walked over to his bed as he dropped down onto it while closing his eyes—and he was drifting off to sleep before his phone started ringing loudly causing him to jerk his head up.

notti rolled his eyes as he picked up his phone seeing an unknown number calling him—"who the fuck?" notti said confused before he pressed the green button answering it.

"goodmorning notti." a female voice said over the phone, and notti was now more confused than ever.

"uhh..goodmorning? who this?" notti asked confused as he heard the other line go silent—"it's kelsie." the girl said as she let out a small laugh, but it screamed disappointment behind it.

"oh shit, my bad." notti said as she then let out another laugh—"it's alright, but i just wanted to know since we rainchecked and everything, you wanna go get lunch today maybe..?" notti heard her say a bit quietly as he went silent.

"uh.." notti said—his mind wondered to aaliyah and if he should tell her. it was just lunch though, and the girl wasn't trying to flirt with him or anything.

he decided he didn't wanna worry her—so it would be best to not tell her. "notti..?" the girl asked as he quickly got out of his head.

"yeah that's cool." notti said rubbing his hand across his forehead as the girl hummed excitedly—"okay i'll send you the location." kelsie said as notti just nodded.