𝟎𝟓♥︎

WELCOME TO

 WELCOME TO⇩

HARLEM NEW YORKAALIYAH & NOTTI RESIDENCETUESDAY 2:37PM

HARLEM NEW YORK
AALIYAH & NOTTI RESIDENCE
TUESDAY 2:37PM

AALIYAH walked into the living as she saw zoey sitting on the counter—and from the looks of it she was talking to ddot. "goodmorning." zoey sad looking at her bestfriend as aaliyah sadly smiled at her. it wasn't moring anymore, but zoey was just now seeing aaliyah today—she hadn't come out her room until now.

"morning.." aaliyah said quietly as she sat onto the barstool—she then pulled her phone out as zoey tilted her head confused. "what's wrong?" zoey asked aaliyah seeing how down she was.

aaliyah sighed as she sat her phone down before looking at zoey—"i was on the phone with notti yesterday right?" aaliyah said as zoey nodded showing she was listening.

"and it looked like he was at a restaurant, so i asked who he was there with you know not thinking anything of it." aaliyah said as zoey hummed.

"so why he go in and show me he was in there with a bitch." aaliyah said as zoey's mouth dropped—aaliyah quickly nodded. "exactly! like am i trippin!" aaliyah said as zoey shook her head.

"hell nah, you spoke to her?" zoey asked as aaliyah rolled her eyes—"he gave her ass the camera and she spoke to me talkin bout some she gay." aaliyah said looking at zoey with a "are you stupid" face

zoey just looked at aaliyah with the same face—"straight bullshit." zoey said as aaliyah nodded agreeing.

"and the bitch ain't even look gay, she just tryna steal my nigga." aaliyah said with her hand on her forehead while shaking her head.

"and he so fucking dumb he don't even realize." aaliyah said groaning loudly as zoey shook her head in disappointment.

"but let's not think like that, even if she wants him he won't go." zoey said as aaliyah sighed—she wasn't even sure if she could agree with that statement.

"it's not that i don't trust him or anything, but he didn't even tell me he was going. who knows how long they've been "friends." aaliyah said making quotation marks with her fingers.

"yeah i guess..but let's just think positive aaliyah." zoey said as aaliyah slumped back in her seat—"i'll try." she said shrugging.

"actually." aaliyah said pausing as she picked her phone back up from off the counter—"i'm finna call his ass right now." aaliyah said as zoey nodded.

aaliyah quickly unlocked her phone and went to notti's contact—she pressed the facetime button as her and zoey waited for it to ring.

they just sat there before aaliyah heard the phone go to voicemail—"ain't no fucking way." zoey said as aaliyah closed her eyes and let out a small laugh.

"this nigga got me fucked up." aaliyah said before she went to dd's contact and called him instead. he answered on the fourth ring as she sat her phone up.

"hey ma heart." dd said as aaliyah waved at him—"hey dd, can you take the phone to notti? is he sleep?" aaliyah asked as he shook his head no.

"he playin the game, hold on." dd said as he got up from the couch going over to notti's room—he knocked as he heard a faint "come in"

"yo." dd said as notti turned his head around—and aaliyah heard a faint female voice. "dd." aaliyah said as he looked at the camera

"is he on the phone with a girl..?" aaliyah asked—she was practically about to cry at this point. notti couldn't be serious.

dd looked at notti's phone—and there was a girl smiling at him as he continued looking at dd—"uhh..yea.." dd said quietly as aaliyah shook her head. and zoey's mouth dropped.

"is that aaliyah? gimmie the phone." notti said quickly as dd handed him the phone—and as soon as aaliyah saw notti in the camera she spoke

"so you not answering my calls cuz you on the phone with that same bitch from yesterday? are you serious ethan?" aaliyah said loudly as notti looked at her confused.

"i never got a call, whatchu talkin bout?" notti asked confused as he then grabbed his own phone going to his call log—and he infact did have a missed call from aaliyah.

"ma i didn't-nah it's cool bro." aaliyah said as she quickly hung up—dd was just sitting there awkwardly as kelsie was quiet.

"hold on." notti said as he handed dd the phone back and grabbed his—he quickly hung up on kelsie as he went to call aaliyah.

dd slowly walked out of the room so notti could be left alone—notti and aaliyah shared the same temper, so dd knew if he stayed in there for a bit longer notti would've took it out on him.

notti quickly called aaliyah as he waited for it to ring—and of course she didn't answer. "fuck!" notti yelled dropping his phone before he put both hands over his face while sliding them down.

he then picked his phone back up as he went back to aaliyah's contact calling her again—she finally answered on the last ring with an annoyed tone.

"what do you want bro." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti looked at her unamused—"stop calling me that shit." notti said propping his phone up as aaliyah mugged her head back.

"ma for real, i didn't see ya call." notti said trying to explain himself as aaliyah just ignored him—she just fiddled with her fingernails as notti waited for her to respond.

"i'm deadass." notti said as aaliyah continued sitting there ignoring him—"really aaliyah." notti said sitting back in his chair as aaliyah moved her lips to the corner of her mouth.

"that's it?" aaliyah said as notti slowly nodded confused—"i'm telling you i did-" notti said, but was cut off by the sound of the call hanging up.

notti just cursed loudly as he sat there with both hands on his head—he fucked up big time.

"fucking sorry ass nigga." aaliyah said picking up her phone and getting of the barstool—"aaliyah maybe he was telling the truth." zoey said trying to convince aaliyah not to be mad at the boy, she hated when her and notti argued—aaliyah would be down until her and notti made up.

"he just a liar, but it's cool." aaliyah said as she walked over to her room—"i'm taking a nap." aaliyah said as zoey nodded slowly.

she watched aaliyah disappear into her room as she let out a huff before looking at ddot—"this is too much." zoey said as ddot nodded his head agreeing.

"they'll make up." ddot said as zoey nodded slowly—"hopefully." she said as she just continued her conversation with her boyfriend.

THE LOVE YOU GIVE-NOTTI OSAMA