3/25/2024 at 11:35am

OKAY SO WE HAVE 5 PEOPLE IN CLASS RN

My whole class is in track and are gone 

Bro, our school blocked Neal.Fun so no more playing infinite craft and Imma cry. I LOVE INFINITE CRAFT

Also, why are men hot? Likeeeeeeee

THEO FROM P1HARMONY 

THEO FROM P1HARMONY 

😍

*UPDATE TIME*

Okay so it is currently 2:03pm meaning school is almost over, (we get out at 3:25pm)

Currently in science but since class has 4 people we ain't doing anything, oh and I now have a (B) in Math, and yes I know its a good grade but people have high expectations for me and I feel like its not good enough.

Every other class is an (A), except science, which I suck at, its an (A-). Again, which is good, but it took me a long time to get there.

OH AND I MEET THE MOM OF THE BOY I THINK I *might* HAVE FEELINGS FOR, she was our sub in Band.

Anywayssss next hour is probably just gonna be 3 of us talking while the other girl sits by herself, not to be mean but I don't really like her. Granted I have nothing against her, she's just not someone I would hang out with. She tries to make herself seem scary and is always saying stuff like "Is it weird that I'm like super depressed and have though of sewer slide before?" or "Oh and Peyton is like scared of me" and then she does this stupid little laugh.

Girl needs help, she needs to learn its not cool to talk about that stuff and make yourself seem scary, and she always goes on and on about the same thing, its annoying. Plus she never takes hints of when people want her to leave them alone, plain. You can just try walking away and she will follow. 

And its because of things like that, that she doesn't really have any friends in our class. She's also a gacha kid, AND I'M NOT JUDGING CAUSE I WAS A GACHA KID AS WELL WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. But she will literally watch Gacha Videos and Mini Movies and class and its honestly kinda weird.

Its like, BakuDeku or TodoDeku videos from 10 year olds shipping anime characters. And there is nothing wrong with that, to each their own, but its not my kinda thing. And I find it odd that people do that.

OH AND I HAVE FINAL ABOUT FINISHED "KOMI CAN'T COMMUNICATE!"  so happy about that, its taken me a while cause I am lazy and have been hanging out with people but still.

Its been really quiet with our class gone and I'm not sure how I like it. Oh and I was telling a girl I'm *sorta* friends with to play "Bunny Girl by 1only" cause its an amazing song (definitely recommend) and my teacher was like "Hey Siri, is Bunny Girl by 1only a school appropriate song?" it very much is not, but I lied and said it was, mainly cause Siri chose not to do me dirty and didn't answer her question. 

THANK YOU SIRI

Um anyways sooooo I have been writing in this all class and I just though about it, have I told you guys about how I suspect my dad thinks I'm gay? No? Okay lets do a storytime

Its a few nights before a school dance, right? And my lovely father asks me, "Maddie, are you going with anyone." and Innocent (not so innocent) little me says "Yeah! I'm going with my friend Melody as friends." Well apparently adding "as friends" is a romantic thing or something because he gives my stepmom a HUGE side-eye and she just starts laughing, saying "Dont look at me, I don't know" 

and when I asked "What?" he just goes "Oh its nothing" LIKE ARE U SURE ABOUT THAT? And then before hand, on valentines day he asks me when I get home from school "So did anyone ask to be your boyfriend?.....Or girlfriend?" and I was like "No....WAIT WHAT NO" because I definitely ain't the straightest person, but like, he don't need to know that. 

DAMN DUDE, IT'S LIKE 2:22pm RIGHT NOW-

Okay so closing this update and probably writing more tomorrow<3

xoxo,

xXxCloudxXx