3/6/24 at 9:18am

Dear Diary, (Im going to stop writing that)

ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My dearest Kimberly also finally decided to appear at school today<3

so far, not much has happened, so I will probably update this entry throughout the day. I just finished a star testttttttt and we have a sub for 3 of our classes today (the same teacher for those classes). 

Jobetta (Job) has agreed to let me curly his hair yesterday as long as I burn myself, and not him. So yay. 

I was up since 2:30am this morning, I hadn't been able to fall back asleep and it really sucks, I feel like shit right now.

I've also been thinking a bit about my mother's side of the family lately, missing them a bit. I want to see them for my birthday, and this weekend is my moms weekend. But knowing her, she will probably cancel last minute and I wont be able to she her or my sisters, fun.

She does that a lot, it seems like she only wants to see me when she wants to, but she says that she misses me all the time. My little sister also got covid recently, so my mom had to cancel our visit cause of that as well. 

Oh, and another fun thing is I can't see my mom without a supervisor. Sometimes, my step-mom will say stuff like "I feel like she doesn't try, but I do" when talking about my mom and it really pisses me off because if I were to say something back I would either get in trouble for back-talking or she would say something along the lines of "you don't understand, Madison". 

I can also see that my dad doesn't like it when she talks like that, a lot of the time he will try to get her to change the subject for my sake. I'm not sure why but when she talks about the kind of stuff, I feel like crying. Trauma Ig. RIIIPPPPP

Anywayyyyyy now that I'm done with thatttttttttt, Its like super boring. OH! I have my first scholar bowl meet today! I will be leaving at 2:15 pm and we are going about 1 hour away. But imma go so bye byeeeeeeeeee

Xoxo,

xXxCloudxXx