11/27/23 at 9:23am

Dear Diary,

Okayyyy so I met someone on an app called Reality, and they are like so sweet, they are a few years older then me but I don't care really. I have claimed them as my 15th spouse and he was doing like an adoption stream on the app so now we have like 80 childern.

I ended up calling them for like an hour on discord and we were showing some cosplays that we had and it was so fun! Omg he even calls me "Darling" but like in the sweetest way possible and it is impossible for me to not smile while talking to him.

And whenever I call him pretty or beautiful or like complement him in anway way he likes blushes and squeals a bit and it so cute! Omg forget my old crush I am in love with him, and I met the dude like 4 days ago.

He also likes Stray Kidz and Itzy and a whole bunch of Kpop groups as well as anime and he plays minecraft. I found the most perfect human being ever omg omg omg I am freaking out over how much I love them. They have like the same sense of humor as me and like a lot of the things I like.

Whenever we say "Hi" or "Hello" the word "Darling" is always added onto it. So its always "Hello Darling" or "Hi Darling" and omg it warms my heart. I talked to one of my older friends and she just laughed and smiled, saying "Maybe it will work out if you no longer like *Insert name*". I said "Screw *Insert name*, this dude is better".

OMFG I am such a big simp for em it isn't even funny at this point, anyways got to go so byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Xoxo,

xXxCloudxXx