11/6/2023 at 2:30pm

Dear Diary, 

HELLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with cheer and chores and there is a girls church thingy i have started going to due to my parents thinking its good for me to be around people instead of just sitting around after school.

But anyway!Okay so I am updating because I am a simp and I have gotten 11 WIVES(One is technically my husband but he wants to be a wifey so i am counting him as my wife)! Hehehehehe very happy that 11 people are okay with marrying me.(Anyone who wants to marry me in the comments I will marry you).

Anyway I have been talking to my crush like a lot recently, It probably doesn't mean anything but like when i see him and he sees me in the hallway we both like nod in a way and its just like EEEEEEEEEEE! I am to big of a simp for life.

I was talking to him this morning about the fact that I have gotten new glasses and he wears contacts. But like i was chatting with a friend as we were sitting behind him and he like tapped on my leg and was like, "If you don't really like your glasses u can always just wear contacts like me" But he said my name and omg i love hearing him say my name. (Once again i am to big of a simp for life)

We are watching  "The Miracle Worker" which is like a thing with Hellan Keller and it is honestly kinda boring. Like love her but the movie is boring.

Omg my friend has a crush and he was talking to me in science saying "HoW aRe YoUr E-kItTeNs?" and i was telling him i don't have e-kittens and the only reason he was saying that is because i was texting a online friend on discord but anyways my friend looked at me and flipped me off. It was a joke but it was still really funny.

Omg i gots to gooooooo, ill try updating more and more but anyways 

I love you all and u are all worth it, stay healthy and take a break for ur mental health if needed!

Xoxo,

xXxCloudxXx