Chapter 5

Mehek hummed softly while standing under the warm shower. She felt so light to be out of her bridal dress and accessories. 

Their new house has started to dawn on her. She was already mentally prepared to spend their days in a tiny studio apartment. So it was indeed a delight to have an entire house at her disposal. Atharv was still asleep when she woke up. Giving her enough time to run a quick tour of their new house. It was decently spaced with two bedrooms, nice hall and well-equipped kitchen along with an airy terrace. While showering,  she blissfully imagined her new life with her husband. She gasped in shock when strong arms engulfed her from behind.

"Good morning, wifey", Atharv whispered into her ears, making her blush. "What are you doing here?", Mehek got conscious of her bare body drenched in water. "Taking bath with my beautiful wife", he spun her around to face him, "making up for our wedding night". He didn't give her much time to think as he slammed his lips on her. He hungrily suck on her soft lips while she failed to match his pace. "Atharv someone is at the door", she finally managed to pull apart, hearing the door bell. He tried to ignore and continue their hot makeout but she insisted him to check. In dismay, he took the towel to dry his hair and wore the bathrobe before leaving her alone. Mehek giggled as he made an annoyed faced before slamming the bathroom door shut.

Mehek continued to bathe, taking her own sweet time. She realised that Atharv has taken towel and bathrobe, leaving her no choice but to take his shirt that he had discarded before joining her in shower. The fine garment clung to her wet body. She grabbed a tiny face towel to dry her messy hair. She found Atharv in their room, reading something seriously. She was curious to know the contents but soon her focus went to the gift hamper kept near him. "Who send it?", she asked happily. He didn't show her the note he was reading but casually told her, "not clear. Probably my colleagues from new office. I should get them some sweets when I get back to work". "Beautiful", she admired the bouquet kept beside the hamper.  He pushed it away from her. "Not as beautiful as you are", his compliment made her blush.

"So where were we before you rudely pushed your poor husband away", Artharv asked coyly as she retracted her steps back from him. "My shirt looks good on you", he grazed her cheeks, retraining a strand of wet hair, "but you look better without it". Her breath haggard as he unbuttoned his shirt. Yet she stood still as he removed it from her body. She shivered in anticipation as drank her with his lustful eyes. He kissed her passionately. Soon he lifted her, wrapping her legs around his waist. Without breaking their kiss, he carried her to their bed. She gasped for breath when he left her lips and went on to assault her neck

She moaned when he sucked on her nipple while fondling the other. The undivided attention of his mouth and fingers perked her buds. She arched her back when he went further down licking her stomach and nibbling her navel. When his breath fanned her sensitive bud, she stiffened. When it came to art of intimacy, she was a novice. She knew her husband was skilled enough to take &  draw pleasure from her. She trusted him fully, entrusting her vulnerable body to him. "Baby, you are so wet", she shied hearing his dirty talk. He started to lick her nether lips and sucked on clit. In reflex, she grabbed handful of hair, telling him where it felt most intimate. She gasped but moaned in intense pressure when he added his fingers to his lustful assault.

With a soft scream, she reached her peak. His licked her clean, giving her a soft landing from her high. While basking in cloud of her climax, she heard the bed side draw being pulled open. Through the heavy eyelids clouded with lust, she saw him in his glory. He had already discarded the bathrobe. Tearing the condom foil with his teeth, he rolled it over his hard member. She didn't get enough time to enjoy the enticing view as he hovered over her, covering with heat of his body. He lazily rubbed his hardness of her wet folds. "Stop teasing", she demanded eagerly, "I want you". "Aren't you a needy one?", he mocked her,

"I am going to enjoy you like you should have been, Mehek", Atharv spoked wickedly, arouslng her with anticipation. True to his words, he patiently had her. He took her many positions, bringing her to edge everytime but not letting her take the leap. There was not even an inch of her skin that was unexplored. Finally, when she was about lose herself to exertion in dismay, he let her cum. She laid on the bed like a rag doll while he still thrusted into her with vigour. Finally in few more thrusts, he emptied himself into the cond*m.

"Sleep", he commanded her while covering her sweaty body with a duvet. "Stay", she murmured when she felt him leaving. "I can't", she heard him laugh, "I won't be able to keep my hands off you if I stay in bed with you. And you are not yet seasoned to take me again". She smiled tiredly as he pecked her lips before leaving her in bed. In distance, he could hear him taking shower. "I will bring some food for us", he pecked her forehead, "rest well until". She wanted him to be with her but she was too tired to protest. Her failing body, slowly succumbed to tiredness once she heard the door being locked from outside.

It was past noon when Mehek finally woke up. She made a cup of tea after cleaning herself. Atharv has yet not come back so she decided to make some lunch until he comes back. But as soon as she put lentils into cooker, he arrived. "I brought lunch", he proclaimed. She smiled softly. Her was still sore from his passionate love making yet she couldn't help to crave for more. "Smells good", she limped towards the dining table where he had served the food, happy that she doesn't have to strain to cook. "I missed you", she spoke softly, with an undertone of complain that he shouldn't have left her alone. "I missed you too", he told suggestive, rubbing his hand on her thigh.

"I am sore", she pushed his hand away. A bit shaken that he showed too little care for her. "Don't be like that wifey", he grinned wickedly, "Anyway, I am not going to spare you easily". She was taken aback by his sinister attitude. He grabbed her neck , spoke hoarsely, "You are mine. I can't get enough of your even if I take you whole day". Despite her apprehensions and pain, she couldn't help wetness pooling amidst her legs. She pressed her thigh together in fear that he will get whiff of her arousal. 

Mehek gulped hard, making Atharv burst into laughter. "you are lucky that I love you", he blurted out teasing her, "else I would have f*cked you death".  She was taken aback by sudden shift in his attitude still she enjoyed his humour. "Then I shall die a happy woman", she retorted back in same style. "I won't let you go", he grabbed her forcefully. Anger being evident in his actions. He kissed hungrily, punishing her for even thinking about her demise, "you can't be taken away from me".