Bive felt a sweat run through her forehead as she slowly put down the binoculars and gulped.

"...I KNEW IT!! 'TIS WAS ALL BOGUS!" mark exclaimed and threw his hat into the ground "YOU PATCH OF ROTTEN HAIR!"

"Now mark calm down." Wallter sternly commanded, to which mark just decided to snap to Wallter "YOU CANT TELL ME 'WHATTA DO. BRICKBOY."

"Mark."

"..Sorry.."

"I'm sure there's a slight miscalculation-"

"Zou mean you were WRONG!?" Gnarpy intervened, snarling.

"SPUD! spud I had to deal with this stupid spud cat for this!!! Spud you LIED!"

"meow meow mew meow meow mreow hiss?? (Ya allah what is even happening??)"

Split flinched and instinctively arched a hand out to separate bive from the clearly group "look so maybe she was wrong, sure. But uhm..then again-"

"Move." Mach intervened, stepping forward, her large stature crinkled as she bent her back to level with bive. "I don't blame you for being wrong, we all make mistakes. But I demand to know, WHO TRUELY IS THE MONSTER?"

"Well I can uhm.....I'M GONNA WORK ON IT I SWEAR!!"

"Work on 'twat huh? Your silly 'lil scenerio in 'yer head??""

"Mark. Stop." Split said, before sighing "ok so unpleasant gradient isn't the monster- but I have a feeling that we're just so so close to figuring out who it is! I just can't out my finger on it.."

"....wait a minute." Lampert suddenly interhected after deciding to stay quiet and eerily still for the entire momentum. "Where's infected.?"

"...'sons got a pink- what's the pink fella-?"

"Last I heard he got grounded.. そして私は彼を侮辱したかもしれない。たわごと."

"But he wasn't at the apartment-?" Split said, furrowing her eyebrows as the realization slowly crept up at her mind like an infectious spider. "Wait wait wait- Does that mean-"

Suddenly, a scream echoed through the forest, breaking the tension, with spud immediately turning his head to the noise, his weirdened eyes widening, recognizing the voice.

It was Sarah's.

"SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD SPUD-" he immediately ran towards the noise, making sure to extra aggressively shove gnarpy out of the way

"Whatz his problem??" Gnarpy exclaimed, baring xeir teeth and dusting themselves off.

"I don't have a good feeling about this.." Wallter gulped.

"Wait!! whos 'gon get the gradient 'fella off the tree??"

"Me." Split said, "you guys check out what's wrong in the meantime ok? We'll catch up." She turned and quickly tried to walk towards the pissed and utterly bamboozaled gradient as the rest of the gang quickly caught up to spud. Seeing the dastardly sight.

The small campsite has been demolished. But this time not by weird green alien cats, but by something clearly animal and of this world, albeit huge. Sarah was screaming as the other kids panicked and ran. Chaos was in the air, spud immediately ran to Sarah

"SARAH SPUD SPUD SARAH! THE KIDS! WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

"T-THE MONSTER-! IT TOOK ONE OF THE KIDS!" she burst out crying, sobbing into spuds should as he hugged her.

"SPUD!? WHERE"

Sarah weakly pointed at the direction, with clear footprints. Spud slowly turned to the gang who were all staring in shock at the sight.

"SPUD WHAT ARE YOU SPUDS STANDING SPUD THERE FOR?. GET THE FUCKING MONSTER!!!!!!!!"

"!: RIGHT-!" Mark was the first one to jolt and run (or more like jump) toward the direction, the others hastily followed, gnarpy just chuckled at the sight before spud snarled at them, causing xem to flinch and run off too, not wanting to deal with spuds aggression right now.

...

Mark pushed the leaves and branches away "where'd that dastardly thing go??" And just as mark opened up to a clearing, he froze in shock "what in texaz wood...oh lord..-"

"What what's up-?" Wallter came in and his eyes widened, followed by everyone else, especially bive who just let out a terrified exhale.

"Oh my goodness."

And there, standing clear and bright in the moonlight, with blood bashed everywhere...

Was infected.