Chapter 17 : Y/N Part 2

Y/n POV

I crawl between Joon and Jimin, pulling their faces close to mine.

"I want you both at once."

I kissed Jimin while Joon kissed my neck.

I saddle Jimin's hips and push him flat on the bed.

I sucked his neck and heard him moan.

I pumped his erection once, twice, then took him into me, sitting up on him. I asked Joon to come behind me, and I leaned back on Joon's chest, the others were looking at us, and I could feel their eyes on us, joon hand squeezed both of my breasts, and Jimin held my legs as I rotated my hips on his dick taking him deeper into me, one of joon hands slide down my abdomen down to my pussy where jimin and I were joined, he rubbed my clit, making me groan. I wanted something more.

I bend over, sticking my arse in the air, then look over my shoulder...

"Take me," I said as I opened my legs wider and Jimin held my breast in their hands rubbing the nipples making, by now I was a dripping mess my juice was running down to the stop where Jimin and I were joined. I felt Joon rubbing my back entrance, then collected some of my juice and rubbed it, working one of his fingers in. The sensation was foreign, but gosh, it felt good. Jungkook, who was close to us came closer and I kissed him just as Joon added another finger, the fuck stung but I welcome the invasion as my wolf ease the pain giving me all but sweetness jimin hands pinched my nipples, while I deepen the kiss with jungkook, I felt Joon slowly pushed into me from behind, I close my eyes as I felt a bit of pain but it was gone within a second it's like I imagined it, non of them moved as they allow my body to become accustomed to the feeling of having them both, I just keep kissing jungkook as jimin and joon rubbed my body. I felt so full, move I said in my head opening my connection to them, Joon made little strokes I heard him groan, he was trying hard not to hurt me.

I am ok Joon, I assured him then they both started moving when Jimin pulled out Joon pushed into me, I rested my head on jungkook shoulder, taking deep breaths, their moving made me orgasm again, and little sweet sounds escaped my mouth as they move a little faster. Jimin pushed in just as soon pulled out they both had made some rhythm that was driving me crazy. My wolf was enjoying this as much as I was, there was no need for words as they worked my body, my body was on fire as another wave of heat hit me, making my insides quiver and making me orgasm so hard that my body tremble.

"Maybe it's too much. Should we stop?" Asked Joon out loud as he stopped moving, I could feel they were both close.

"Hell fucking no, it feels so good."

"Bu-" started Jimin.

"Move." I groaned as another heat hit me, it was coming faster.

"If you don't move, this heat will drive me nuts!!" I shudder, making them move again.

"Fuck me harder" I begged, I could feel they were still hesitant but did as I asked.

Soon, they were moaning as their orgasm neared. They were both breathing so hard, the heat was driving me crazy making me crave more.

"More," I groaned.

They moved faster, my head was still on jungkook shoulder, and he was practically holding me up. When we were all close, I bit jungkook, sucking on him. Our orgasm hit hard, and I came so hard.

"Fuck that felt good," I moaned as Joon pulled out, jimin and Jungkook helped me up and I went to lay on jungkook as I caught my breath.

Another heat hit me, and I rolled off Jungkook groaning in pain.

"What can we go to help? This is all new to us, baby."

LU HOW TO STOP IT??

"There is no way to stop it. Maybe when you have sex with all of them, it will stop.

"Lu says it might stop when I mate all of you." I shuddered and groaned in pain.

I went on all four and stuck my ass in the air.

"Fuck me jungkook!" I demanded he looked doubtful at first but then did as I asked.

When he entered me, I felt the pain ease a bit.

"Hold my hips and fuck me hard please."

I felt him move in me, hitting all the right spots making the pain ease.

"Awwww, that feels so good." I moaned as he moved faster. I lifted myself up on my knees, bracing my back to his front as his hand wrapped around my waist.

I felt Hobi come in front of me and open my eyes that were closed due to all the pleasure. Hobi kissed me, I used one of my hands and pumped his dick as I kissed him, jungkook slammed into me, making me groan, losing Hobi's mouth, hobi kissed down my then sucked on my breast that did it, and my orgasm ripped through I screamed in pleasure, my inner walls contracted to squeeze jungkook tight, that caused him to orgasm too. He groans at the side of my neck, making goosebumps take over my body. The heat cools down a bit, but as soon as he pulls out, it starts again.

"Hobi" I whispered.

"Right here, baby." He said put me to lay down, he came over to me, kissing me then down my neck, to my breast he sucked on the nipples, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to my dripping core. He slowly pushed into me as he continued to suck on my breast, I moan in pleasure as he went deeper he used his hands and lifted mine above my head then started moving, I moved my body with his meeting his every thrust, moaning and lifting my hips to meet him as he pushed into me he braces his forehand against mine as our body collided. He moved faster, and I matched his every move as his dick moved in me, I could feel it dragging against my walls. My senses made this feel so good. I moaned as my orgasm neared.

"I'm about to come, baby, hold on," I held his shoulder as his movement became faster and harder, his body slapped against mine, and soon I was on the edge as my orgasm broke through he bit my neck as he came deep within me.

The heat only eased when they were in me, but I still wanted more as my eyes searched for Jin. My first...I needed him!

****

Not edited!
Until next Friday!
Army, are you excited for Jin's return??