Chapter 9: Jimin.

Y/n POV

It was a shower. He adjusted the water, and we went in. We both stepped under the water facing each other. He kissed me, and I went on my toes, kissing him back his hands ran up and down on my back while mine was around his neck.

He let go of my lips and started soaping my body his hands were touching me everywhere. Then he stooped down and rubbed my legs all the while I was watching him. He was so sweet, and you could tell he had a caring nature because he put my needs before his. So I was about to return the favor, but then he kissed my belly button. I closed my eyes. But then he got up and started soaping his skin also. I just watched his every move without saying a word. When he was finished, I used some of my wolf strength to gently push him to the shower wall, got up on my toes, and kissed him very hard. He responded, kissing me back and holding my face in his palms. My hands that were on his chest slid down his stomach to his hard-on that never went down. I held it in my hands and pumped it up and down.

"You sure you want this?" He asked as he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. It felt like he was looking into my soul.

"More than anything." Was my reply as I kissed him back he picked me up and walked out of the shower as we continued to kiss. And put me down on the sink, pulling my arse to the very edge. I opened my legs wider as I felt his erection touch my core.

He slowly pushed his dick head into me, then slammed the rest of his length into me. That was so unexpected that I gasped. He stayed still, then started moving slowly at first, then harder as we kissed. He lifted my legs, and I put my hands around his neck as he rotated his hips, then pulled out all the way, then slammed right in again this was a bit different, but I loved it. As he fucked me hard I was moaning. I love every second of it.

He let go of my lips and started peppering kisses on my neck. He was getting bigger as I felt his canine scrape me, and then he bit down drinking from me. My wolf took over and bit him, also making us both orgasm. It felt like a blast went through my system. I hugged him close, catching my breath.

"That was amazing, I still cannot feel my toes," I said breathlessly. He laughed and picked me up.

"Wait, let me wash up back," I said and he put me down, I sprinted to the shower and washed up so quickly, all while he was looking at me, then ran out back, lifted my hands like a toddler begging for a lift. Just as he picked me up, my stomach growled. I looked at him and gave him the most innocent look as he smiled.

"I bet they forgot to feed you." He said as he walked back into the bedroom. Tae was lying on the bed with his hand under his head but turned to look at us as Jimin put me down on the bed.

"I just asked Jin to prepare some food for you. Um, vampires do not eat, so we will have to make sure food we have food for you now." Says Jimin.

"Hmmm, you wanna get dressed, baby, and I will take you to eat?" They both looked like they would rather keep me naked.

"Don't worry, you can have me for dessert," I said with a wink, then took out one of my outfits from my bag that was on a couch. I remember using the spell to bring it then was about to look for something but then giving it to Jin instead since Hoseok was so much more interesting...ohhh it was my diary, I wanted to give it to Jin for him to read some of my notes since he was interested in my spells. Hmm, Jin must have left it there when I fell asleep. That meant he came back.

"Um babe, what did you do with my clothes?" Since I used a spell to take them off, I used one back to put them on. I could have done that with mine too, but I enjoyed putting my outfit on. Because they watched my every movement making me horny even after what Jimin and I just did, was I sex crazy now, well I did wait so long to have sex so I have to make up for all the times when I did not have any. And what better way than this? The moon has blessed me with so many good-looking men, but something has been bothering me. When I glance into the mirror earlier, my mating tattoos had not appeared as yet. I wonder why.

"This is going to take some getting used to. How can you do this, though?" I heard Jimin ask, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I learned a lot of things from the other worlds when I went looking for my mate."

"You went searching for us?" Asked Taehyung.

"Hmm, I knew my mate was not a wolf for a very long time, I just waited till I was eighteen and got my physical wolf, after I finished my training I left to look for my mate, well now I know why I could not find him, I never expect to have more than one mate, but I quite love it!" I said as I finished dressing. My stomach protests again, well it has been a while since I have last eaten.

"I still can not believe they forgot to feed you." Said Jimin shaking his head in disappointment.

"It is understandable since vampires do not eat as you told me before." I walked towards his outstretched hand and held it, Taehyung got up, and I stretched my hands to him too, when he was close to me, he hugged me from the back and when Jimin saw he hugged my front, I was sandwiched between them, their sweet scent surrounded me making me forget that I was hungry, well my stomach did not, we all laugh and then I held their hands as we started walking.

"I bet you did not get to see the whole place as yet." Said the Taehyung looking down at me as we walked.

"Not really. Maybe you can show me when I finish eating." I said as we entered a huge room with a long dining table. It looked like one of the pictures that I saw in the fairytale books in the fairy world. It was long and well-decorated with beautiful flowers, and there was a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling that made it look so beautiful. Also, everything was color black and red.

They took me to the very end, and Taehyung pulled out a chair for me.

Me...can you believe it? at the head of the table, but I did not question him. As he smiled at me and took a seat to my right. And Jimin was next to him. Then, several women came in and put a set of food in front of me.

"You guys don't expect me to eat all of this, right?" Well, I am hungry said my wolf.

"Don't be shy honey, eat as much as you like, and sorry I did not get to come back to see you." Said Jin as he and Hoseok walked into the room. They both came and planted kisses on my lips. Then sat down, to my left opposite of Jimin and Taehyung.

"I know you are busy, and I got to know my other mates also," I said with a smile, then took a bite of the food in front of me and moaned.

I looked up, and several red eyes stared back at me. My god, I wanted to laugh but just smiled and continued eating. Tempting them was so nice. So much for not being able to eat all the food, I cleared the plate within minutes. I did not know I was so hungry. I looked up and saw them drinking from some huge glasses. It looked like red wine, but I knew what was in there. My mouth watered. Did I want that to drink, too? Is my body changing?

"We will let the maids put food in the fridge so that you can have food whenever you want, ok?" Said Hoseok.

"Thank you," I said, blowing a kiss at him, then sat back as I finished drinking the juice but would rather drink what they were drinking, well, maybe next time. I rubbed my tummy, which was now full.

"Someone promised me a tour!" I said as I got up.

They got up, too. Hobi and Jin must have waited patiently for me to finish because as soon as I got up, Jin kissed all over my face, and hugged me tight, I hugged him tight my wolf was smiling saying she is a lucky bitch.

I kissed his lips, and he kissed me back.

"I missed you, honey." He said.

"I missed you too!"

It was the same with Hoseok.

Then Taehyung and I left to explore their home, well my new home.

****
Until next week, guys!
I was wondering, I was planning to publish a book of oneshots, but I'm not so sure I really don't have readers like before, so idk tell me what you think😅
Thank you all so much for reading!
Ohhhhh please leave a comment. I love reading those!
Thanks to all those who voted!
Someone asked for BTS X Indian Girl.
I was thinking about it. Maybe I'll write one after this finish. Do take care and stay safe!