Why?? He hurt you a lot baby, and you shouldn't forgive anyone just like that, you should learn this, don't be so good, ok, She said.

That's the reason I'm not like him I'm so good, Harry said with a smile that she saw after a long time.

and I-I... didn't...f-forgive...him and I'll not...I...just have you..all.. that's...enough I..don't...want...anything...else...

Harry said and hugged her again feeling relieved after talking to her.

Hermione...where is he?? Harry asked.

Jail!!

And my brother???

He is fine... She replied.

Can I meet him?? He asked breaking the hug and Hermione rolled her eyes.

But...he is not a bad person...he loved me...and..and....he must be worried...please...

He said holding her hands.

Baby...you don't need to meet him... He hurts you a lot... Now hug me again, she said spreading her arms.

I want to meet him or else I won't hug you ever again!! He said pulling his arms over his chest.

Baby...fine!! It's up to you whether you want to meet him or not...

She said and then he hugged her.

***************************
She went to their hideout where Ron and Draco were already waiting for her.

How is he now?? Draco asked.

Much better!!! She replied.

He wanted to go to school again as he was missing everything and getting bored all the time, she added.

So he went to school today?? Ron asked.

Yeah, I thought it would be good if he did new things, he would forget about his past and would be happy, she replied.

Let's go!! We were waiting!!! Draco said with the expression of murdering his uncle.

Harry didn't want us to kill him!! She said.

What?? Why??

Because he is not like us!! She replied.

Then are we going to leave him after all he has done with Harry?? Draco asked.

No, he said not to kill him!! Hermione said with a smirk.

Oh!! Only not to kill him!!! Draco said with an insane smile.

What are you two scheming?? Ron asked.

They went to the basement where Harry's uncle was locked in a cage in which a person could only stand.

It's been some days since he was locked in the cage and hadn't eaten or drunk anything.

Please...l-let..me..g-go...

He said in a low voice and Draco indicated a man to open the cage.

Harry's uncle fell to the ground as soon as he opened the cage.

W-water...w-water...

He said and Hermione ordered another man to give him a glass of water.

Hardy didn't want him to die so whatever you do don't let him die!!!

Hermione said to Draco and sat at his level.

Torture him every day but when you think he is about to die call our doctor for his treatment and then torture him again when he is ready for that!!!

She said in her scary tone grabbing his hair harshly.

With pleasure!!! Draco said with an iron rod in his hand.

No...p-please...I-I...accept...I...D-did... wrong...with Harry...I-I'll...surrender...
Please...s-send...me..to..jail...

He begged with tears in his eyes.

This is your jail for the rest of your life and you'll see a living hell until you die and don't worry I won't let you die this easily!!

She said and left when Harry's uncle was screaming to have some mercy.

****************************
In school...

Where were you two all these days?? Luna asked.

Somewhere!! Harry replied with a smile.

Oh!! You're looking healthy and happy too...

Yeah!! Because I've got someone to take care of me...

He replied and ran to the school gate.

Hey!! It's her right?? Luna shouted following him.
__________________________

So, you guys live together and always hug each other and she also kissed you??

To calm me down!!

Harry corrected her.

Harry, No one kisses to calm someone!! She said.

It's so strange!! Are you guys dating?? She asked.

N-no...I...mean..she..always..t-teased...me..
but...don't....know...if it's real??

Harry said blushing.

She is reacting more like your sugar mommy!! Luna said.

Sugar mommy?? What's that??

Now, you two will propose to each other Luna thought and explained to him or manipulated him.

************************
Did you miss Luna??

Vote Comment and share.

Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊