I Want Him Like This

Harry came after washing his face.
I feel better now, He said and looked around.
Huh, where is everyone?? He asked after noticing that the bar was empty.
Everyone left because I booked this bar for tonight, Hermione said.
Harry looked around from the first floor and it was all empty.
"Entire bar", he asked in confusion.
Yeah, now you can relax, Hermione said smiling.
You're quite rich huh!!! Harry said.

"Yeah, she paid extra money to book the bar at the last moment", Draco whispered to Ron and he stared at him to shut up.

"Those scary people told me that they're having some important guests and even my boss told me to serve you all with no mistakes" Harry said.
You were scared of them?? She asked and Harry nodded.
Why?? Just because they were burly and had a lot of tattoos and piercings?? Hermione asked.
Yeah, they were scary like Underworld Don or Mafia type, Harry said and Hermione laughed.

"What?? They look like Mafia?? Then what about us, we don't look like one", Draco whispered to Ron and received a death glare again.

What?? Why are you laughing, Harry asked.
Nothing, those stupid things don't make anyone Don or Mafia, she said.
And what about me, You're not scared of me at all huh!! Hermione asked.
Yes!! He said with a cute smile.
Honestly speaking I never talk to anyone like this openly and I don't even talk this much, you're the first one, Harry said.
Really, why??, Hermione asked.
Because you...you..sent..me..those medicines right?? Harry said one-one word after taking some time. 
See my fingers are much better, Harry said. "That.. makes..you...a..a...good person that's why I'm not scared of you", Harry again hesitated.
"Why are you hesitating if you want to praise me and thank me for that", Hermione asked raising her eyebrow.
I'm not hesitating, it's just I'm still confused, Harry said.
"You..really..don't know....my brother?? Harry asked.
Of course not, Hermione said.
You're not lying?? Harry asked.
Why would I lie, Hermione replied.
Fine, then, I'll give you four names you choose which one of them is my brother, Harry said.
What??? Hermione asked.
"Cedric, Crabbe, Dudley, Gregory", Harry said counting these names on his fingers and Hermione laughed.
"Come on, Stop laughing and choose one, who is my brother", Harry said dramatically.
Harry, I don't know your brother, she said between her laughs.
I'll decide that, you choose one, Harry said this time angrily.
Fine, the first one, Hermione said.
"See, you didn't choose my brother's name so you can prove that you don't know him, you are smart", Harry said crossing his arms over his chest and Hermione laughed.

"And he is dumb", Draco whispered to Ron.
"Isn't it the first time she laughed this much", Ron whispered to Draco.
"Yeah, because he is a total idiot, I can't believe this, how is she even talking to him", Draco whispered.

Harry, I don't know your brother, how can I choose his name, Hermione asked laughing.
Stop laughing, and I don't believe you, don't try this on me, you can't fool me, Harry said.

"Yeah, how can we fool someone who is already a fool" Draco whispered to Ron.

I don't understand If you are not my brother's friend, if we don't know each other, if that wasn't a prank then why did you say that, Harry asked.
What?? Hermione asked.
That you like me, Harry replied.
Because I do, Hermione said staring at him.
You're lying, I don't believe you, my brother told you to do that right??, Harry asked.
Wrong, fine, Hermione breathed out.
"If you don't believe me then why don't you give me your number, we can talk and you can take your time to believe me and we can keep in touch for a while", Hermione said.
I..don't have.. a mobile, Harry said.
You don't?? She asked and he shook his head.
Fine, I'll get you one, Hermione said.
No, I don't need that, Harry replied.
I said I'll get you one, Hermione said firmly.
And I said, I don't want that, Harry said.
Fine, we will see, but for now, you leave it's getting late you should take some rest, Hermione said.
Fine, but I won't take that, Harry said.
____________________

Who the hell is his brother, just kidnap him and I'll kill him in front of his eyes, Hermione said angrily.
No, then he'll say, oh!! You killed him in front of my eyes it means you want me to believe you that you don't know him, it's your plan, you can't fool me, Draco mimicked him and Hermione laughed.
Yeah, he will say the same, Hermione said with a smile.
What are you smiling for?? Ron asked.
I don't know, Hermione said.
Bro, you're sure about him, Draco asked Hermione. "He is total nuts", Draco said.
Yeah, maybe, but he has the power to make her smile genuinely, Ron said looking at Hermione.
"I don't know about this, Ron, but I'm sure about him, I want him and I want him in this way, Hermione said and both of them gave her a confused look.
"I don't want him to be scared of me I want to spoil him, I want him to be more dramatic, more demanding, I want him to throw tantrums, I want him to be stubborn like a kid, I want to be his magical Genie that will fulfil every single wish he makes, I'll rule over the Mafia world but I want him to rule over me, I want him and I WANT HIM NOW, she said with total obsession.
Bro, you can have anyone else, there are lots of men-
"Draco, let her have him only", Ron said with a smile before Draco could complete his sentence.

Thank you very much.
Vote, comment and share if you like the chapter.
Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊