Small Trust Issues

They were sitting at their desk in the classroom.

Why were you avoiding me? Hermione asked.

Sorry....

Harry said, being guilty of his behaviour. Hermione took his hand in her hands and smiled.

Baby.. I am not mad at you so stop this ok!! And that's not the answer of my question, something happened?? She asked.

Harry thought about telling her about his father but for some reason he didn't.

C-can I..meet your police officer friends?? Harry asked.

Why?? Hermione asked.

Uhm...it's ok...sorry... Harry said averting his eyes and trying to avoid her but she realized he was hiding something.

Sure... She replied. "let's meet them tomorrow. They have some work today", she added and Harry nodded.

Okay...

You can leave my hand...

Harry said and Hermione looked at their hands.

But I don't want to... She replied holding his hands more tightly.

Hermione.... Harry said trying to release his hand from her grasp but he couldn't.

You really think, you can do this... You should eat more for that... She said smiling and Harry stared at her.

Leave my hand.. Harry said staring as furiously as he could.

Ow!! Don't give me that cute glare... She said leaving his hand. "I'm scared", she whispered in his ear.

They were talking but got disturbed by three other students who were Tom's friends and used to bully Harry.

Harry stood up from his desk so did Hermione. She gave them a death glare asking them only by her eyes "Were the lessons not enough?"

They were frightened only by her scary glare.

Uhm...W-we wanted..to..apologize...

They said and sat on their knees and Harry backed off a little.

We are really sorry, Harry... But from now on we will try our best to be a real man... Sorry.. Please forgive us....

They said and Harry looked at Hermione with confusion and she shrugged her shoulder.

Uhm.. It's ok... Don't be like this... He said asking them to get up.

We are really sorry...we didn't realize...
How bad trauma we gave you and how much we hurt you... I know we don't deserve that but please forgive us... They said hanging their head down.

It's ok... I'm ok... You..really..hurt...me...so much. But if you realize it...please..don't hurt anyone again....

Harry stuttered, being sad about how many years they bullied him and made his life hell but it was Harry, the kind-hearted person, he forgave them.

They were all in tears after realizing their mistakes and how wrong they were...but still, he forgave them just like that, how brave.

Don't cry...Harry said with his angelic smile and tears in his eyes.

They nodded and wiped their tears and looked at Hermione who was staring at them angrily maybe because there were tears in Harry's eyes because of them.

They nodded to leave and she signalled them to leave.

Harry sat on his desk and wiped his tears.

What!! What are you crying for? You don't want to see them? Should I make them disappear from this world???