First Not So Perfect Date

Harry was really happy and excited. He hadn't gone out anywhere for years. He was thinking about so many things he had to do all night and was ready to have fun on his first...Date...

Harry was in the kitchen and his brother and father were having a conversation in the living room.

Dad!! I want to go on a trip out of the country. My all friends are going, His brother said.

Can't you see, we are in debt already and debt collectors come every month to collect the money, we don't have money for that stupid trip of yours if you want to go on a trip, you can go anywhere in the country, his father replied.

It's his debt, not ours. Why do I have to sacrifice and adjust for what I want?? His brother shouted.

What!! You want the debt collectors to beat you and me!!! I've already said You can't go!!! His father shouted and he was furious but obviously couldn't do anything about that. He just left angrily.

Harry was making breakfast in the kitchen when his brother came.

What are you doing?? His brother shouted and Harry flinched a little.

Uhm...breakfast.., Harry replied and his brother stared.

D-Do you want something?? Harry asked looking at the floor.

You're a curse in my life and I hate you!!! I hate you so much!!! His brother shouted and put his hand in the boiling water.

Ahh!!!! Harry screamed and tried to pull his hand but he couldn't.

Why don't you just die and free yourself and us too, his brother shouted and threw him on the floor.

No, don't even think about dying before paying your fu*#ing debt, his brother shouted and kicked him.

S-sorry... Harry said breathing heavily. He had no idea what he had done. His brother started throwing things on the floor making Harry flinch every time.

Harry was shaking and crying. His brother left kicking every single thing that came his way.

Harry took a deep breath. It's ok you're fine... He said to relax himself.

Harry got ready for school and left after cleaning the mess.

He was standing outside the school and he smiled when he saw Hermione.

Hi!! He greeted her with a smile.

So ready for our date, Hermione asked and he nodded.

What?? You're not excited, she asked.

No, I'm, I didn't even sleep thinking about today... Harry said.

Great then, but Harry you should change first, I mean we can't go in a school uniform, Hermione said.

Oh!! I didn't think about it, I can remove the blazer...Harry said removing his blazer.

It will still look like a school dress, Hermione said smiling.

What happened to your hand?? Hermione asked as she noticed his hand was red with blisters.

Oh!! It's nothing I just burned my hand a little while making breakfast, Harry replied.

It's not a little, it looks bad we should head to the hospital, Hermione said.

No, it's really ok, I cool it with the cool water let's go to the amusement park, Harry said.

Baby, we can go to the park next time, you need to take a rest and see a doctor first, Hermione said.

No, I...I really want to go...please...Hermione, I was so excited to go the whole night and it's really nothing I'm fine...