Hermione Meeting Harry

Tom pushed Harry to a wall in the bathroom.

"You were quite brave back then, huh!!" he said.

L-listen, you-you h-heard her, w-what if our-our p-parents will c-come, t-they....

Shut up!!! Just stop this annoying stuttering of yours, Tom cut him off.

Seriously, four eyes, you can't even do normal work and expect us to give you money, Tom's friend said.

And now because of you, we didn't get any marks and now my girlfriend is upset too. I can't believe how worthless you are, Tom said.

I, I'm s-sorry, Harry said in a low voice.

Btw how is he going to compensate for whatever he did?? Tom's friend asked Tom.

C-compensate?? Harry asked.

Yeah, give us money as compensation, Tom ordered.

"But I didn't take any money from you," Harry said.

But you wasted our time and we are toppers because of you our reputation is tarnished so how are you gonna compensate for that, Tom said.

I told you it wasn't a good idea and you said you'll take care of teachers and everything I just have to write the stories, Harry said.

Tom balled his fist and grabbed Harry's collar with his other hand.

You really are an idiot, breaking your stupid mouth is better compensation than anything else, Tom shouted.

"I'm sorry, please, I-I d-don't have a-any m-money," Harry stuttered closing his eyes.

Tom pushed him against the wall, injuring the previous wound on his back
given by his father and Harry screamed in pain.

"Drop your act, will ya," Tom said.

Or if you like screaming that much then I can help with this, Tom's friend said clenching his fist.

I'm sorry, T-Tom, I really don't have any money, Harry said.

"Don't test my patience loser", Tom said and twisted Harry's hand backside and put his other hand on his face.

It's simple, either money or punishment, yeah, you wanted to beat him until he passed out, Tom said to his friend and Harry's eyes widened in fear.

F-fine, I-I'll get you m-money, p-please let m-me g-go, Harry said and he let go his hand.

Look at me, loser, you have 3 days and after that, if we don't get the money you know what will happen to you, Tom said grabbing his face.

They left leaving Harry on the floor confused and scared.

Dude, why do we need money from him, we can just beat his ass off, Tom's friend asked.

We will but after 3 days, Tom answered.
Why not now, his friend asked.

Didn't you see that, the fear in his eyes, it was satisfying, wasn't it? He is disgusting, afraid of everything, is he even a man, Tom said.

We will make him a real man, Tom added with a smirk.

You're right, his friend laughed.
Harry took a deep breath and started leaving for his class thinking about how he could arrange money.

"I heard he messed up Tom's story"

"They didn't get any score for the first time because of him"

"He is a loser"

"is there anything he is good at"

Mafia Girl On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara