Proposal Went Wrong

Hey!!! You!!!! Hermione said.
Yes, ma'am, Harry replied.
I love you, give me your number, she said giving her mobile to Harry. Harry paused. it took him some minutes to understand what she said and what is the meaning of that.
It's ok, I understand, Harry smiled and returned her phone.
What did you understand, give me your number, she again handed him her phone.
Ooo, so taking my number is a dare, right?? Harry asked.
Wait!!! Dare?? She asked.
Yeah!!! It happens here a lot your friends must have dared you to propose to the waiter who just served you the drinks. Usually, people dare to propose to handsome ones, but this is my first time getting proposed, Harry said blushing.
What!!! It's nothing like that, I like you, that's why I want your number, Hermione said handing him the phone.
Btw, you're also very handsome with these green eyes of yours, she added.
What's the point of having beautiful eyes when I almost can't see without glasses, it's such a waste, Harry said
remembering what Bellatrix told him in school.
It's fine, people don't need to see your mesmerizing eyes, only I will see them whenever I want without glasses,  Hermione said with a smile.
What!!!! Harry said in confusion.
Btw, you are not stuttering anymore, Hermione asked.
You noticed that quite late huh!! And it's not like I always stutter, I only stutter when I'm nervous or scared, Harry replied.
Oh!!! Fine, then stutter now, she ordered.
__________________

What's going on there?? Ron asked watching them from a distance.
Can't you see, they're talking, Draco said eating chips.
What!!! are you watching a movie?? Ron said while snatching the packet of chips and started eating. I know they are talking but about what?? Ron said.
What they must be talking about price?? Draco said.
Price?? Ron asked.
Yeah, when she likes any puppy or any animal, she buys them it's just like that, Draco said.
He is not an animal, Ron said while hitting Draco's head.
He looks like that to me, Draco said.
What!! Are you talking about yourself, fu#king Animal, Ron said mocking him.
Shut up!!! Fu#king reptile, Draco said snatching his chips packet back.
Reptiles are also a type of animal, idiot, Ron said.
Fu#k off, Draco said while smiling.
I couldn't focus on them because of you, Draco said.
I think She is asking for his number, Draco said.
Then, Why is he returning the phone every time, Ron asked.
Dude!!! We are mafia. He must be scared of her, Draco said.
_____________________

Why would I stutter, it's not like that I'm nervous or scared of you, Harry said.
You're not scared, then, tell me, How old are you??? She asked while leaning towards him and Harry backed off.
"Tell me", she whispered in his ear leaning towards him.
17, Harry said pushing her a little. And don't touch me, he added.
I knew it, she thought. "So you're a minor, you know, a minor should not work in a bar, should I call the police, she said. scared??,  she asked with a smirk, trying to threaten him.
Minors can't drink as well, Harry said mentioning the glass Hermione just put on the table. And it's not like I'm working here, I'm just helping my father, Harry said with a winning smile.
Fine, your phone, I'll give you a fake number, he said while taking her phone and she snatched it back.
Didn't you hear me, I love you, it's not a dare, she said getting furious and Harry got confused.
Uhh!! You must be shooting a prank video, right!!! Proposing a boy who stutters, there must be cameras around, Harry said and Hermione just gave in.
You, stop with this fu#k of yours and stutter as I ordered because I'm a fu#king maf--
Shhh!!!! Harry said putting his finger on her lips.
You should not abuse, you are not an adult and it's bad manners, Harry said.
It's a bad what??? Hermione asked.
If it's not even that, wait, are you my brother's friend?? Harry asked in a defensive mode.
Now?? Brother??? Hermione said totally frustrated.
Now you're acting weird, I got it my brother sent you to irritate me, right??, see, my fingers are still hurting so don't do this and tell me what's your real plan, Harry asked with questioning yet beautiful eyes.
Hermione was about to touch his fingers but he snatched his hand back.
Don't!!!! It's hurting already, don't make it worse, he said in a low voice.
What happened to your fingers, Hermione asked.
You don't know, my brother didn't tell you?? Harry said.
Why would he tell me?? Hermione asked.
"Fine, then I don't know either", Harry said. "Now go and let me work or my father will be upset", he added.
Wait, fine, I'm leaving, she said after a pause. we will meet again, Hermione said staring at him.
Btw, thanks for your compliment on my eyes, I've never got any before, Harry said blushing and staring at his foot.
Really, then get used to it, because I'm going to compliment you more in the future, Hermione said with a smirk.
Now go and remember we will be meeting soon, Hermione said.
___________________

What is he doing??? Ron asked.
Flirting, I guess, Draco replied.
But she looks furious, Ron said.
Maybe his flirting skills are not good, I guess he'll be dead soon, Draco replied.
Did he just touch her lips, Ron said widening his eyes.
Oh!!! Shit!!! No one ever dared to touch her, now he'll be dead in a most painful way, it will be fun watching it, Draco said with a smirk.
Draco!!! Ron said looking at him angrily.
What!!! Draco shrugged his shoulder.
She came, Ron said running towards her.
What happened???? Ron asked curiously.
How are we gonna kill him? Draco asked.
Imagine, If a girl like me asked you for your number, what would you do, Hermione asked.
We'll give you our number, Draco said.
Exactly, that's what any normal human will do, Hermione shouted. But he did everything except this, she again shouted and told them whatever happened earlier.
He must be confused about why someone like you would propose to someone like him out of nowhere, Draco said.
You should at least meet him sometimes before proposing directly, Ron said.
Hermione, don't listen to him, why don't we kidnap him and take him to our hideout, it would be easier, Draco said.
He said we don't force or hurt people we love, Hermione said pointing towards Ron and Draco stared at him and grinded his teeth.
You taught her a lot about love, Draco said sarcastically.
He didn't even stutter, I wanted to see him stuttering again, Hermione said.
What??? Ron said.
People fall in love at first sight and she falls in love at first stutter, Draco said shrugging his shoulder.
Ma'am, Here are the medicines you asked for, One of her men said handing her a packet.
Medicine?? You ok?? Ron asked.
It's not for me, it's for him, Hermione said.
What, for his mantle illness, Draco said and they both stared at him. "I guess no", he added.
I don't know, he hurt his fingers somehow, Hermione said.
He will ask millions of stupid questions but you have to hand these medicines to him anyhow, Hermione ordered and he nodded.

Thank you very much.
Vote, comment and share if you liked the chapter.
Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊