Heart Talks

I didn't get a better name for this chapter if you find something nice, you can comment, and I'll change 😅😅😅

Actually, I'm thinking about teaching them a better lesson, Tom said.

I have a plan, guys, we-

Enough!!! Tom, His friend shouted.

We won't hurt Harry anymore, His other friend said.

What?? Are you guys scared of that bit*h, Tom asked.

I can't deny we are, but that's not the only reason, we won't bully him because he never did anything wrong to us, one of his friends said.

In fact, we will apologize to him and will never bully anyone, we will become a real man, His other friend said and Tom started laughing.

Are you guys even listening to yourself, strong always rule over weak, that's how the world works, Tom said.

No, that's not true, we are humans, and we have feelings and emotions that make us different from animals we don't want to rule anyone, we want to live our lives happily with other humans, His friend said despising Tom as he is not a human.

Have you guys gone mad?? We are friends and you have no right to leave me like this, Tom shouted.

Friends?? Don't even use this word you never consider us as friends, you don't even know the meaning of friendship, you only see us as your slaves, always trying to rule over us, one of his friends said and sighed.

"We have matured, it's better if you also understand this", He added.

Btw, you really think you are the strongest in this world?? Or even stronger than her? His friend asked.
Tom was furious but didn't have any answer.

You still have time, try to understand and change your way of watching things I'm telling you this because I still consider you my best friend, Tom's friend said and left.

Tom was furious and alone.

I won't leave you, Harry Potter, it's all your fault, He said to himself and balled his fist.
________________

What did you want to talk about??

Draco asked Harry as he insisted on meeting her police officer friends earlier.

Harry flinched at the scary tone of Draco but Hermione held his hand.

Draco, can you be a little generous, Hermione said.

I have something else to do as well, Draco replied.

What happened?? Hermione asked seriously.

Nothing serious, Ron replied.

So Harry, what did you want to talk about?? Ron asked with a smile.

A-actually..s-sir..I...

Don't call us sir... It's Ron and Draco ok, Ron said.

Uhm...but...

They look nice and even trustworthy should I tell them but what if they're also.... Harry wanted to complain against her father but for some reason, he was reluctant to do it.

Come on!! Say something!! Ron said moving towards him and he backed off a little.

Harry looked at him.

A-are...you..really..a..r-real...p-police officer?? Harry finally asked gathering all his courage.

Ron and Draco looked at Hermione with confusion.

What do you mean?? Draco asked firmly and Harry sighed.

S-sorry...I..didn't..mean..I mean.. I've n-never..seen...you both in u-uniform...so I asked...sorry....