Teach Them A Lesson

Hermione took him to the hospital after ordering Ron to get the bullies. Harry was nervous being in a completely new place even though it was a hospital. He didn't let Hermione leave him for a second. They finally reached to the doctor's cabin.
Don't...don't leave me alone here, Harry said not letting her hand go.
Harry, he is our family doctor, don't worry, Hermione said.
Please, Harry said looking at her nervously and she nodded.
Okay, relax, Hermione said smiling. Of course, she can't leave him now.
How did you get hurt?? Dr Asked and Harry looked at Hermione.
Something happened, Hermione replied.
After the check-up, Dr prescribed him some medicine and asked Hermione to come with him.
Wh-where are you going?? Harry asked dragging her hand.
Harry, baby, you just sit here, I'll be back ok, Hermione said patting his hands and Harry nodded.
Harry was waiting for her patiently looking at the surroundings, It was a big hospital with lots of people and his anxiety was making him so nervous that he couldn't do anything but keep his head hung low and play with his fingers.
Let's go, Hermione said tapping his shoulder Harry nodded and they left.
What happened?? Hermione asked in the car and Harry shook his head.
Then, why were you so silent? Hermione asked.
I-I..don't...like..people, Harry stuttered.
So you don't like me as well, Hermione asked.
N-no, I mean, people I don't know, like c-crowd, Harry replied.
That means you like me, Hermione asked driving the car.
Was it expensive?? Harry asked avoiding her question and she laughed.
What?? She asked.
H-hospital b-bill, I'll p-pay you b-back, He asked.
No, it wasn't, I told you we own that hospital, Hermione said.
The ho-hospital, Harry asked and she nodded.
Now you go and take care of yourself, take your medicine on time ok, she said patting his head.
Uhm, Th-thank you for everything, Harry said with a smile.
See you later, Hermione said dropping him off.
___________________

Who the hell are you guys??? Tom shouted.
Stop shouting or else I'll rip your face and cut your tongue out, Draco said holding a sharp knife in his hand.
Do you have any idea who I am?? I'll kill you if you dare to talk to me like that, Tom said.
Should I start the show?? Draco asked Ron.
Let Hermione come first, Ron said.
They kidnapped Tom and his other three friends involved in Harry's bullying.
What the fu#k you want from us?? Money?? Tom asked.
No, Hermione shouted entering the dark basement.
We want to teach you all a lesson, Hermione said with a smile.
Hermione, I was dying to beat their ass off, where were you? Draco said.
Now, who are you, Tom asked.
Well, I'm Harry's girlfriend and the lesson you're all going to learn is what a REAL MAN is, Hermione said again with a smile like a teacher and they all started laughing.
What?? That loser has a girlfriend and like you, can't believe this, Tom said and she stared at him.
He sent his girlfriend to talk to us, he is such a pussy, Tom's friend said laughing.
Baby, you should leave that loser and come to me, Tom said moving his hand to her.
"He is dead", Draco said.

Hermione grabbed his hand and twisted it on his back.
"See, you don't even know the basics", Hermione said.
She tossed him to the ground. "You bad kids deserve a good beating," she said with a smirk.
Hermione sat on the couch with a drink in her hand.
Guys, enlighten them, she said to Draco and Ron.
Leave it to me, I'm dying to beat someone, Draco said.
Draco, remember they are kids, Ron said.
I don't fu#king care, Draco said moving towards them.
So you want to fight?? Tom said and tried to punch him but He grabbed his hand and kicked in his stomach around four or five times. Tom's friend tried to stop him but Draco kicked him to the ground and started punching on Tom's face. The last punch was on his stomach and Tom started coughing blood. Tom's nose started bleeding and he fell to the ground. Tom's friends were terrified and their legs were shaking.
Come, don't wanna save him, Draco said beckoning them like a dog.
Three of Tom's friends came to attack Draco together but he started kicking and punching them continuously like a professional and they couldn't even touch him.
They all were on the floor struggling to breathe and coughing. While Hermione was enjoying her drink.
Seriously, you guys are no fun, I have an idea, Draco said after a pause.
Let's have some fun, Draco said with a smirk moving towards them with a baseball bat in his hand. He started hitting them with the bat while they were on the floor trying to cover themselves. Screaming in pain and begging him to stop.
Draco, calm down, they'll be dead. And if they die, who will apologize to Harry, Hermione said sipping her drink.
S-sorry...S-sorry ma'am, p-please...forgive u-us, they started begging.
Draco, I didn't ask you to stop but not with the bat, Hermione said with a smirk and they started trembling in fear.
N-no...no..p-please...please...we-we are s-sorry, they started pleading.
P-Please..we won't h-hurt...him..again.. We-we will apologize to..to him, Tom stuttered and crawled to her feet and was about to touch her feet.
Don't, don't touch me, she said with a scary expression.
That's so good that you realized your mistake but you should realise the pain also, the pain you gave him, Hermione said and Ron dragged him with his leg to the ground where he was before.
Hermione stood up from the couch and started walking like a teacher.
You know what, the problem is that you have hands and you think you can use them however you want but you will realize the importance of your hands only when they'll stop working for a few days, Hermione said as she was teaching them.
"Break his hand," Hermione said and Ron broke Tom's arm in a whisk.
Aaahhhh!!!! Ahh!! Ahh!!, Tom screamed in pain crying.
Oh!! You're crying are you not a MAN, Hermione said with a smirk sitting on the floor to his level.
P-please, Ah!! I'm s...sorry..Ah!! He started rolling on the ground in pain.
All his friends were shaking and trembling in fear.
Now you all come here and stand in a kneeling position, Hermione said and they did as she said.
They were standing on their knees while their hands were placed on their lower back.
She came to the boy the curious one who pushed Harry from the stairs.
You're curious about so many things aren't you, she said and he was staring at the floor not looking at her or saying anything.
Yeah, you won't say anything until he told you to, She said looking at Tom.
Hey!! You, why don't you order him to bark as a good master, Ron said grasping his hair.
B-bark..b-bark, Tom stuttered and his friend stared at him.
What?? You don't want to, it's ok I have something more interesting, She said and took out a lighter from her pocket.
His eyes widened in fear when she lighted that.
He gulped and started barking like a dog.
You're so late for this now, she smirked and took his hand out and started burning it with the lighter and he started screaming in pain. He tried his best to release his hand but he couldn't.
P-please l-let g-go, he started crying and Hermione stopped.
Stop crying!!! She shouted. "Not a single tear," she said leaning towards him and he wiped his tears but they were still coming.
I...I'm..S-sorry..., s-sorry.. P-ple-
Sh!! Stop this annoying stuttering of yours, She said in a scary tone.
Yeah, I remember, you were curious about urine's taste right? Draco, what were you curious about?? She asked.
Yeah, I also want to know how the cockroaches taste, Draco said.
Really!!, we have a lab mouse here so you can satisfy your curiosity.
In fact, Why don't we have a mouse here let's check how it will nibble his hand, Hermione asked.
Tasting Cockroaches is a better idea, Draco said.
No, Rats are good, Hermione said.
What do you think Ron?? They both asked simultaneously and Ron shrugged his shoulder.
P-please... I..I s-sware on G-God...I..I w-will n-never e-ever h-hurt a-anyone, n-never b-bully..anyone, p-please... L-let m-me g-go it's a-all his f..fault...he t-told me...to do...t-that, Tom's friend stuttered.
Shut up!!! Tom shouted and she laughed like a maniac.
I don't fu#king care, if you bully anyone but you shouldn't lay your finger on Harry, No one, No one touches something that is mine, she said grabbing his collar with a scary tone.
"Stop crying I won't have any mercy" she added with a smirk.
Since he ordered and they followed, he should eat cockroaches and the idea of rats will work on them, Ron said.
I don't know how these two things are connected but yeah let's do this, Hermione said with a smile.
Woah!! If Ron wants it, I have to do this, Draco said with a laugh.

They all started begging and crying but to no avail.
Wait, Hermione said. We are forgetting something, yeah!!! Recording, she added.
It's ok, I'll take care of that, Draco said after releasing the rats on them.
Eat this!! It was made specially for you, Hermione said and Ron pushed Tom's head onto the plate and he started puking after eating that.
They all started screaming and crying in pain and maybe realised their crime.
Now, repeat after me, "Men are those who understand other's pain and help them", Hermione shouted.
They all started stuttering the line with tears in their eyes.
Good, Now repeat this sentence every day and be a real man, Hermione said.
I want you all to apologize to Harry sincerely after your recovery and don't want you to tell him about this, is that clear, She asked again like a teacher.
Y-yes m-ma'am, They stuttered.
Send them to the hospital, She ordered one of her subordinates and they left.

Thank you very much.
She is a mafia girl obsessed with Harry so don't expect any mercy.
And please Vote Comment and Share.
Always be happy and try to help others.
😊😊😊