Serious Issue

Harry accepted the offer reluctantly maybe because he needed money or because he was scared of them.

He left for his house after school thinking about how he gonna write their stories.

What should I write?? Which topic should I choose?? He was thinking while making dinner for the family.

Harry, come here, his father shouted from the living room and he got scared.

Have I done something wrong? He thought.

Yes, sir, he asked keeping his eyes down.

Where is the money?? His father asked angrily.

Mo-money, ah! A-Actually, s-sir....

Stop stuttering and give me my money, I don't have my whole day for you, he again shouted.

T-that s-sir, I-I h-haven't re-received my-my s-salary y-et, he stuttered out.

Seriously, you have wasted this much of my time only to say this, he shouted.

I- s-sorry, he again stuttered.

"Stop stuttering", he shouted and slapped him so hard. "It's annoying"

He touched his cheek where he had been slapped controlling his tears.

Don't you dare to lay a single word out of your mouth or else I'll kill you, you hear me that, his father shouted pointing his finger towards him and he just nodded.

His hands were shaking as he was always scared of his father because he had been abusing him since childhood.

He was scared that he would do the same thing again and he did.

He punched him in the stomach and face. Harry fell to the floor and closed his eyes to relieve the pain. His father picked up the stick he used to beat Harry with.

Harry got scared when he opened his eyes and started stuttering or screaming.

"S-sorry, p-please s-sorry"

"Not a word", I said.

His father threatened him and trampled his hand with his foot.

Harry put his other hand over his mouth trying his best not to scream or say anything. His father began to hit him on the back with the stick and Harry just cried silently and waited for his father to stop that violence.

After committing this crime, his father stopped and took his foot off his hand.

Harry started taking deep breaths after removing his hand from his mouth.

I want the money back, did you hear me?? His father said in a scary tone while yanking his hair in his hand.

Ahhh!!! He screamed. Y-yeah, he nodded.
His father left and Harry let out a silent cry.

"Child abuse", should I write on this? He thought.

He decided to work hard on their project to get more money and worked all over the night and didn't get much sleep but the next morning he was sure that he'd get some money.

Wow, you may be a loser but you did a great job in this story thing, Tom said.

You said you'll pay me, Harry asked fiddling with his fingers.

Yeah, I'll, but after passing this, Tom said and hit the file on his head.

Don't worry, four eyes, you will get the money, Tom's girlfriend said, laughing.

So, you all did a great job with the story thank you so much for your efforts the teacher said after checking every student's story.

You all can get your files back. I already gave you marks the teacher smiled but asked Harry, Tom and his girlfriend to come to her office.

Tom stared at Harry and he blinked several times, looking here and there to avoid his death glare.

"Did you guys cheat ", the teacher asked.
Ma'am, we are toppers, why would we cheat?? Tom's girlfriend replied.

what makes you think in that way? Tom asked.

These three stories were written by one person, the vocabulary, words, and way of telling the story are the same, so answer me once again, "Did you guys cheat"??

No, ma'am, the two replied.

Harry?? The teacher asked and he looked at Tom. His scary eyes made him say what they wanted him to say.

N-no, m-ma-am, Harry said.

Fine, if you all don't want to tell me the truth, I'll have to call your parents here, the teacher threatened.

P-parents, Harry said.

If he found any complaint against me, he'd beat me to death, Harry thought.

He got scared he didn't want to get hit and end up in a hospital so he decided to...

Ma'am, t-they asked-asked me to d-do that, he blurted out.

Oh really!!, stop lying loser, Tom's girlfriend said.

Ma'am, we always top the class, why would we cheat?? And you're right,  these three stories have the thoughts of a single person and that's me, Tom said.

Ma'am actually, Harry threatened us to write his story so we did it together, Tom's girlfriend said.

ma'am, t-they a-are lying, I-

Shut up, you're the liar here, Tom's girlfriend cut him off by shouting.

Stop shouting, it's my office, the teacher said.

Sorry ma'am I'm just scared that he would do something with us with his gangster friends, Tom's girlfriend said.

Ma'am, we are innocent, Tom said and stared at Harry with a smirk.

Ma'am I-I d-din-

Enough!! The teacher shouted.

Well, I'm curious why did you guys choose topics like child abuse, bullying and hope?? The teacher asked.

Oh, ma'am because we thought to write on a serious issue, Tom said.

Harry stood there silently. He knew he just fucked everything up here and now he'll get punishment and then the bullying and he accepts his defeat without any protest.

I didn't expect this answer, the teacher said.

Well, because you three are involved in this I give you all the same punishment.

I suspend you all for three days and of course no marks for these stories, the teacher said. 

"Now leave", the teacher ordered.

When they were leaving Tom stopped Harry.

"Can we talk?" he said and dragged Harry with him.

**************************
Thank you so much.

Vote comment and share.

And always be happy.
😊😊😊