"Your welcome sexy", I smiled a little bit and went back to my food but I felt eyes on me.

"Why are you staring Marcus?", my words were barely coming out.

"Because you seem different. I mean I know what your saying but I know better than that"

"I just had kids I'm just tired"

"You've give birth 3 other times and you've been tired but this is different. Talk to me"

"There isn't much to say honestly. I don't know what it is"

"So there is something though"

"I guess", I said taking another bite then drinking the water.

"Alright baby, I'm not gone keep asking you about it", he leaned back on the bed and put his feet up grabbing the remote to change the chanel.

I finished eating and when I finished I put the plate on the table and laid my head on Marcus chest.

"I feel empty babe. I feel like I'm missing something and I-I think I now what it is", he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I can't get you pregnant again yet"

"Nooo, I'm not having anymore kids, I'm in so much pain from just the twins"

"Then what is it?"

"When I tell you can you not knock it down before you think about it"

"What is it?"

"Just, please Marcus"

"Alright baby, what is it?"

"I want to start a business. I'm tired of having nothing to do baby"

"No. Period", he started looking back at the TV dismissing the whole conversation.

"Marcus..."

"No Debbie, I'm foreal about this do not ask me no more", he said with a lot of authority in his voice that left me no room to argue.

I turned over on my side so I wasn't facing him and I let a tear slide down my face and I sniffled.

"Baby what's wrong?"

I just decided to ignore him and more and more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Debbie...Talk to me baby"

I didn't say anything I just went to the bathroom. I washed my face and realized I'll never be nothing but a house wife.

I opened the door and Marcus stood in between the door so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Why are you crying baby girl? I don't like these tears"

I didn't say anything I just tried to walk around him.

"Debbie, I know you hear me talking to you", I laid in the middle of the bed so there was no room for him and he got tha hint to leave me alone.

I let him keep watching tv I just went to bed thanking God for everything he's given me, all the good and the bad.

*

I woke up and I got up taking a shower and getting myself together and then they brought my babies in.

"Hey lil man, hi mama baby", I had Zaidyn in my arms and he started crying so I fed him but him crying woke Zailyn up but he wasn't hungry he needed his diaper changed and Marcus did that and he put him back to sleep.

"I gotta go but I'll be back to bring you some lunch alright"

"Yea", he kissed my lips and kissed the twins feet.