Chapter 1 (His eyes)

Come to me...This was the last sentence of my usual nightmare and after that I woke up, I saw the time on the phone: 6 am. The alarm was set for 7 am but I decided to get up... I couldn't fall asleep again. I had my breakfast and got dressed for college. Suddenly my phone rang: it was Anna, my best friend. I answered and she said, "I'm outside your house, come." We walked around talking about various things and arrived at the university. As soon as we arrived we met Daniel, our friend but I had the feeling that he was in love with me but I wasn't sure. He said to us in a cheerful tone: "Good morning girls! Today the teacher is absent so the lesson will no longer be held! Come on, let's go to the park, I have some great news to tell you!". We went to the park, one of my favorite places because I love nature and the sound of birds early in the morning... anyway we sat on the grass under a tree and he said to us: "Do you know that Alex Lamis is having a party tonight?" and then he whispered: "All the students will be there!..including..you know who..mafia people..you know Alex is interested in those things" and then he asked us: "So are you coming?". I didn't know what to do. I was happy to participate in a party but the idea of ​​having mafia people at that party... scared me. But in the end I decided to go and when I returned home I studied a bit and then got ready for this big party. I put on a black dress with a slight neckline. When I arrived at the party Anna greeted me by hugging me and Daniel did the same but also saying: "You're beautiful! Do you want to dance?" and he took me to the dance floor even though I was reluctant to dance. I was having fun until I saw his eyes. The eyes of the man who haunted me in my nightmare.