23- MISSING

Hello ji, 

Tu kaise ho aap sab, tu aaj ka chapter ap sab ki khidmat mein pesh hai. I hope you will like it, tu jao jaldi padho jakar.

As she got ready she went to Dhruv's room to explain some details to him and also warn him to behave in front of everyone. But as she was going there she realized that Preeti didn't had anything since morning and the people she love won't even care to feed her knowing very well that she can't move due to the injury, so she went to the kitchen of the palace and asked them to take food for her and tell her that her sons has sent that for her cause she know very well that if her mother gets to know that she has sent food for her she will like to die out of hunger rather than having that food.

After that she went towards Dhruv's room but as she went there was no guard standing outside the door, this made her furious and suspicious, then she opened the door and found one guard lying on the ground unconscious and there was no one else in the room except him she checked washroom, balcony, closet and everywhere else in the room but still didn't find any sign of Dhruv, then she immediately called the security in charge and ordered him to reach there in a minute. After that she checked the pulse of that man and it was normal which confirmed that someone came there and that person was one of her guards only who was betraying her and  working for someone else cause no one except the five people she assigned for Dhruv's security were allowed to enter in this room when he was not with family and this made her blood boiled, but she tried to not loose her shit and shoot all her guards so she sat on the bed and held her head thinking about what the hell happened within 2 hours after he left for his room when the function got over. 

While she was thinking all this the head in charge of her security team came running in the room and he was panting very badly, without looking up still holding her head in her hands she roared "WHO THE FUCKING HELL DARED TO DO THIS THAT TOO UNDER MY FREAKING NOSE" 
he got scared on hearing this tone of her as he knew ki 'aaj to sab gaye' and stood there while bowing his head in front of her to get saved from her wrath which will destroy every freaking thing today.

He was thinking all this only when she again shouted "MAIN KUCH PUCH RAHI HUN KHANNA AND I WANT FUCKING ANSWER FOR THAT KAUN HAI WO HARAMZADA JISNE MUJHSE PANAG LENE KI KOSHISH KI HAI" he didn't uttered a word from his mouth and kept standing there like a statue.

"SUNAI DENA BAND HO GYA HAI KYA KHANNA YA PHIR MAIN CHUTIYA DIKH RAHI HUN TUJHE JO YAHAN PE LASH BAN KE KHADA HUA HAI MERE SAMNE, JAWAB DE"  she got up from the bed while saying this and he just flinched listening her and immediately look towards her and again bend his head looking downwards and said scaringly "Sorry mam I don't know I was busy in looking security arrangements in Gurudwara Sahib where you will get married."

"APNE BHOOT SE SHADI KARUNGI AB MAIN WO TU SALA BHAAG GYA JISKO BULAYA THA SHADI KARNE KE LIYE, AUR TUM ZYADA BUDDHE HO GYE HO TU GHAR BAITHO RETIREMENT LE KAR"  she fisted her hands and closed her eyes trying to calm her so that she doesn't murder him there only cause he is very loyal and capable man in her team and said  "AB JAO AUR JAKAR US KAMINE KO DHUNDO IS PURE MAHAL MEIN AND MAIND MY WORDS KHANNA AGAR  AAJ WO BAHDE KA DULHA YA PHIR USSE BHAGANE WALA HARAMI NHI MILA NA TU TUM APNE GHAR PAR AKHRI BAAR CALL KAR LENA KYUNKI USKE BAAD MAIN TUMHEIN TU ATLEAST ZINDA NHI CHODUNGI" after warning him she started moving out of the room, but stopped at the threshold and tilted her head a little and spoke while looking towards the unconscious man "Isse bhi hospital pahucha kar iska illaj karwao aur isse jaldi se hosh mein lao taki kuch patta chal sake ki kiski itni himmat ho gyi hai ki wo Aradhna Kapoor se panga lene ka soch raha hai " after that she went from there fuming in anger ready to kill that person that moment only who dared to betray her as the whole mafia world knows that 'Queen' hates betrayals and never spares those who dare to go against her.