6. HER SUKOON

'Where were you didu, I am not going to talk to you now I told you to stay with me na but you still went to your office and now you are coming back when all the rituals are already over you missed the whole function'. Diya said her showing her anger for not being there in her function.

Then Aradhna was about to speak when Reyansh entered Kapoor mansion and came towards Diya and Jahan and he also took 2000 rupees note bundle and rotated it around their heads and gave it to servants.

Reyansh's Outfit

Reyansh's Outfit

Then both groom and bride are from their workaholic nature and said together ' You both don't have time for us, go and stay in your office only no need to waste your precious time on our functions. we will not talk to you now'.

Every member of Rathore family was trying to control their laughter as both of them are behaving like a 5-year-old child complaining to their parents for not bringing their favourite candy.

'Bhabhi don't you think they are getting married too early how will we tackle them after their marriage'. Dishani said mockingly to Amrita.

Then they both laughed hiding slowly.

'Bachha I told you na I will get late, that work was really important and that has to be completed today only, but I am here now so don't be a sulky baby otherwise your photos won't come good then don't complain me later that your photos didn't came good, I won't be able to do anything then'. Aradhna said Diya trying to make her smile.

'Bhaiya you told me that you will come in an hour and see the time now'. Jahan sulkingly said to Reyansh.

'Stop it now Jahan, don't act like a baby you are a grown up adult getting married. I already told you that work was important'. Reyansh said him in a stern manner.

'Ok now please guys smile and sorry we both got busy today, but please try to understand we both are trying to finish our work early so that we can be there in Jaipur and enjoy all your marriage functions along with whole family'. Aradhna explained to both of them.

'See whose talking about family who has always been a bane for me and my family'. Adarsh said to himself more like whispered. 

'Ok, I am agreeing now but I won't leave you so easily didu'. Diya told Aradhna.

Aradhna hugged her and said her lovingly 'Who told you to leave me baccha'. 

After that Aradhna greeted Rathore family and then they all had dinner and bid adieus to Kapoor's and went their home.

After that everyone went to their rooms to sleep as it was already more than midnight and they all were tired.

Then Advik went to his buu's floor, only four people are allowed to go on her floor without her permission when she is home. He ran inside Aradhna's study and jumped on her and hugged her tightly and sat on her lap while hugger her as she was working on her laptop. After a min she saw towards him that he was tired and wanted to sleep with her only.

Then she left her work and sat on the couch and layed him on her chest and stated humming while patting his back so that he can sleep and then she will make him lay with his parents as she wanted to go somewhere to complete some adhure task.

He loves when she sings old songs although he doesn't understand its meaning but she sings so well that he fells asleep very quickly, so she started singing                                                                   jahan mein aesa kaun hai song.

Dukh aur sukh ke raste
Bane hai sabke vaste
Jo gam se haar jaooge
To kis tarah nibhaooge
Kushi mile hume ke gam
Jo hoga baat lege hum
Mujhe tum aajmaao to
Zara nazar milaoo to
Ye jisme to
Dilo me fasla nahi
Jahan me aisa kaun hai
Ke jisko gam mila nahi

Tumhare pyar ki kasam
Tumhara gam hai mera gam
Na yu bhujhe bhujhe raho
Jo dil ki baat hai kaho
Jo mujhse bhi chupaaoge
To phir kise bataoge
Main koi gair to nahi
Dilaao kis tarah yakeen
Ke tum se main juda nahi
Mujhse tum juda nahi

Tum se main juda nahi
Mujhse tum juda nahi
Tum se main juda nahi
Mujhse tum juda nahi
Tum se main juda nahi
Mujhse tum juda nahi.

He slept very peacefully on her chest while she was singing. Then also tried to rest for at least half an hour, as she is insomniac so can't sleep more than 1or2 hours but she gets rejuvenated even if she sleeps for half hour with Advik. In true sense he is the only peace of his buu in this whole world.

After half an hour she layed him with his parents and went to complete the incomplete task.

Meanwhile in Rathore Mansion Amrita is quite happy as today her younger son got his life partner today with whom he will always be happy, but this was not only the sole reason for her happiness as she is imagining Aradhna with Reyansh and thinking they both will look good with each other and will also make a good pair but then she remembers her stubborn son who don't want to get married and to make him agree for marriage is going to be a very task for her. But that comes later first she will talk with everyone except Reyansh about this proposal and will see what they think about it. Then she made a mental note to talk about it with everyone tomorrow morning. After that she also went to sleep along with everyone as they all have to get up early tomorrow because they are going to Jaipur tomorrow as all the functions will start in three days so they all along with Kapoor's have to reach 3 days before to make sure all the preparations are done properly in order to avoid last minute hustle, but shadi ke ghar mein last minute dramein na ho aesa kabhi ho sakta hai kya specially in India  😁🤭🤭.

Its past 2 and everyone is sleeping soundly in Rathore house but our Reyansh was busy making someone beg for his death in his warehouse.

'HARAMZADE DUR HAT MERE PAS SE DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE LOOKING TOWARDS HER, NOE DON'T ASK FOR SUCH EASY DEATH'. he said angrily.

HELLO SWEATHEARTS

TO PHIR KAISA LAGA APKO YEH CHAPTER

DO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES 

IG ID- 

ALSO, GUYS FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I POST.

TO AB KE LIYE ALVIDA MILTE PHIR BAHUT JALDI.

LOVE YOUUU DHER SARA

BYE