14- 'MERI DHANU'

HELLO SWEATHAERTS,

Yaar I really want to know why the hell are you guys not voting aur comment karne mein toh pta nhi kya hi dikkat hai aap logon ko, pta hai bahut mehnat lagti hai in chapters ko likhne mein par aap log tu comment hi nhi karte.                                                                                              YOU KNOW WHAT BAHUT HUA JALDII JAO AUR PEHLE PICHLE WALE CHAPTERS PAR COMMENT KARO AUR HAAN IS CHAPTER PAR COMMENT AUR LIKE KARNA MAT BHOLNA, IT WILL ALSO MOTIVATE ME TO POST EARLY AND WRITE GOOD CHAPTERS FOR YOU.                          Chalo ab jao padh lo chapter.

"Uff man yeh ladki na mujhe pakka pagal kar degi, like really main pagal thodi hun jo usse gande hath se khana khilaunga, but usne kaha na ki use OCD hai toh it is justified " he was talking to himself while applying soap on his hands. He stopped for a second and said "Na, nhi hai justified phir bhi yaar aesa kaun direct muh par kehta hai ki " he said while immitating her " Mr. Rathore can you wash your hands first, I know that your hands must be clean but I have OCD so I won't be able to have food from your hands like this, uff age kya hoga agar abhi yeh haal hai toh. Just shut up Reyansh behave yourself, don't act childish. But ek min are you imagining your future with her. Vaise kitna pyara scene hoga na roz subh uski cute si shakal dekh ke apna din start karunga toh aur " he shaked his head to make himself come back in his senses and stop procrastinating things "aur kya, tu na pagal ho gya hai bhai vapas aa ja reality mein aur abhi na she must be waiting for you so just go and feed her, she must be hungry na ".

After having a talk with himself in the mirror he went back to the garden where Aradhna was waiting for him. As he went near Aradhna and his parents, his dad asked him in a mocking tone

"Abhi kyun aa gya beta sham tak ana tha, wo yahan par bhoki baithi tera wait kar rhi hai and you literally took 5 mins in just washing your freaking hands" his father was just about to scold him, then Aradhna intervened in between and said "It's ok uncle koi baat nhi, I a fine ".

As she said this Reyansh internally sighed and thanked her for saving his ass today 🤭.

Then he sat with her and started feeding her while admiring her, she was looking absolutely gorgeous while putting no extra efforts there was no heavy makeup on her face, she had just applied a little bit of blush and eyeliner with gloss on her lips and dark green colour was literally enhancing her beauty, he just wanted that he keeps on her starring her forever in that moment but it didn't last long as his father interrupted it while saying "We are going Rey, you also have something after feeding Aradhna ".

"Bye betu and don't work soo much take some rest also and most importantly don't skip your meals, we will meet you tomorrow at breakfast. And darling don't you dare miss it" Amrita said to Aradhna and kissed her forehead before going form there with shiv and Aradhna smiled and nodded at her as she was too stunned to speak anything from all the volcano of emotions bursting inside her from receiving all the love and care after craving for almost her whole life.

After they both went from there Aradhna was just looking at the place where they both went and was lost in her thoughts when a tear just slipped from eyes. Those eyes who never betrayed her in all these today decided to just break their promise and a tear again slipped from her eyes.

Reyansh was noticing her when he saw tears in her eyes, he couldn't control himself and asked her "Are you fine, is the food too spicy sorry I will just bring some water for you" his voice was full of worry and he was about to stand from there she stopped him saying "I am fine, don't worry just something went into my eyes ".