21- BACHELORETTE

Hello ji,

I know ki raat ka kaha tha aur abhi post kar rhi hun but please samjho yaar bahut time lagta hai ek chapter likhne so I hope ki aap log samjhoge. 
Khair chodo in sari baton ko jao aur jakar jaldi se chapter padho aur btao kaisa lga, I hope ki aap sabko yeh chapter acha lagega.

When Aradhna said 'Yes' to Dhruv's proposal at first Reyansh was a bit confused that how come she got a boyfriend in one night but he doesn't want to force his love on her because he thinks that if you can't respect that person forget about love you don't even deserve to be near them kyunki jab aap kisi se pyaar karte ho tu automatically aap unki respect karne lag jate ho, aap unki ek choti si smile ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho, apse unki ankhon mein aso nhi bardasht hote and most importantly kisi ko pyaar karne ka matlab hota hai usko apne aap se upar darza dena uska comfort comes first for you, you think about that person even before yourself aur sabse zyada zaruri uspe zabardasti apna decision na thopna aur zor zabardasti karke use rishta accept karane ka tu khayal hi paida nhi hota.

Aur agar Aradhna ki khushi Dhruv se shadi karne mein hai tu wo uski smile ke liye apna pyaar bhi kurban kar sakta hai, but while thinking that she will become someone else's he got numb that he will never even be able to look at her forget about feel her, like she is his kyunki wo tu kisi aur ki ho jayegi na. So, in order to hide his emotions he made his face expressionless but maa ko wo sab apke bolne se pehle hi pta chal jata hai jo aap nhi bhi kehna chahte unhein tu Amrita got to know about the turmoil of emotions through which he was going on but she remained quiet as it's their decision with whom they want to spend their lives because at the end it's them against the world and also since he doesn't like when anyone sympathize him that's why she just moved forward to celebrate the happiness of her another child.

Jahan also noticed Rey's expressionless stoic face but didn't said anything to him cause he know him very well that he not utter even a single word, but he was worried that because of this habit of his things will only get bottled up and not even then he will open his feelings in front of anyone.

After the function got over he went to his room and started working he just wanted to work so that Aradhna's thoughts will not occupy his mind but he was again and again thinking about her only. Then he called his men to find out each and everything about him so that he can get sure that the one with whom Aradhna is getting married is a nice person, although he knew that she will not choose any wrong person but you know how the saying goes ki 'Pyaar mein har koi andha ho jata hai'.

On the other side all the friends of Aradhan along with Diya decided to give a bachelorette party which was going to be a surprise for her, but the most surprising will be that they will barge in her room in midnight because that will be the time she will not get any hint about their plan.

The rest of the day went very easily as everyone was busy with the preparations of her wedding. But everyone was unaware about the 'Shadyantra' one person was busy in planning to destroy all the happiness of Aradhna and even she didn't bothered checking up on that person cause she thought that he will be the most happiest when she will go away from him, but this was not the case as usual 'kyunki zindagi kabhi bhi vaisi nhi chalti jaise hum chahte hai hamesha hamre liye ek shock ya phir surprise planned rehta hai.'

Time Skip To 11:50 In The Night

All the elders were sleeping and the group of six dramebaz's were standing outside Aradhna's room whispering that who will knock on her aur kismein 'Sherni ki gufa mein sabse pehle ghusne ka dam hai .'

And after a lot of dicussion/ drama it was decided that Diya will knock and she will stand in the front and jaise hi Aradhna gate kholegi wo log dhamaka bol denge.