20- SECRET BOYFRIEND

Hello ji,

Sorry I know thoda late ho gya, but I hope you will enjoy while reading this chapter.

A 6 feet tall handsome man, around 30, a bit tanned with impressive body, sharp jawline, black eyes, brown hair dressed in a black kurta came towards Aradhna and very lovingly addressed her 'Aaru.'

She turned towards the source of the voice and got happy seeing him and immediately hugged him and he also hugged her and lifted her up a little and started spinning her to which she giggled, after a moment she said "Babe mera ghoom jayega leave me" then he left her and hugged her again saying "Ohh god I missed you soooo much, itna ki bata bhi nhi sakta ."

After a moment he left her and while looking in her eyes said "I know this is unexpected and out of nowhere for you, but believe me I have literally counted days to do this and ask this from you and pehle maine socha tha to give you a romantic surprise and then ask you this  under the presence of only stars and Mahadev  just the way you like it no bahari duniya, but I can't wait anymore baby."

After saying this he went on one knee and took out a blue velvet box from his pocket and  opened it showcasing a very unique yet breathtaking diamond studded ring whose diamond was just like Aradhna extremely rare and single piece. Then he bowed his head in front of her treating her like a 'Queen' and proposed her

 Then he bowed his head in front of her treating her like a 'Queen' and proposed her

"I WANT YOU TO BECOME MRS. ARADHNA DHRUV SEHGAL TOMORROW WITH THE BLESSINGS OF BABAJI JUST AS YOU WANTED, WILL YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE BY FULFILLING THIS WISH OF MINE, QUEEN? KYA TUM KAL MERE SATH LAVAN PHERE LOGI AUR HAMESHA KE LIYE MERI BANOGI?"

( In Sikhs when they get married like we take seven rounds around holy fire similarly in them the groom and the bride take four rounds around 'Guru Granth Sahib ji' and vow to be there with each other in thick and thin and those four rounds around Babaji are called as 'Lavan Phere' ) 

Seeing him on his knees for her Aradhna got shocked, then she kept her right hand on her heart trying to control her heartbeats which were escalating with the speed of she doesn't even know what. Then when he bowed his head in front of her a tear slipped from her eyes and she said while forwarding her hand towards him

" I was always yours Dhruv."

Then he lifted his head and smiled and slipped the ring in her finger and he stood up and hugged her tightly. After they broke the hug they looked at everyone who were shocked to their very core cause nobody ever thought that 'The Aradhna Kapoor' has a secret boyfriend named Dhruv Sehgal. Her friends came towards her and Astha asked her "Yeh sab kabse chal rha hai hamare peeth piche."

Then Yash also asked "Aur hamein is baat ki bhanak bhi nhi hui"

Shreya added "Aesa kaise ho gya, like how can you keep a secret from us."